Thread: so im thinking about a piercing...in the cartlidge.

Default so im thinking about a piercing...in the cartlidge.

That's what I'm thinking simply because I can easily conceal with a little stud due to it being kinda inside the ear and I feel it suits me. So anyone have this? This would be my first piercing overall so yeah... I'm thinking about taking some pain killers right before getting it done. Would that even work? I'm very afraid of pain...so yeah....XD

Pain is just weakness leaving the body! Hehe...

I think piercings are pretty cool too, go for it!
    This isn't the most visible spot to get pierced; If you regret it later, you could simply not wear the ring. I bet no one would even know you have a piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body! Hehe...

I think piercings are pretty cool too, go for it!
    This isn't the most visible spot to get pierced; If you regret it later, you could simply not wear the ring. I bet no one would even know you have a piercing.
    Yeah I think ill get it I just need to find a cheap enough place.

I don't like piercings because they're stuff hanging off your body that might get snagged on something. Painful!

But go for it if you really want to.

The absolutely MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED TO KNOW is to CLEAN IT EVERY DAY. The piercing will infect easily. Very easily. My friend did it and it got infected. We found a bunch of stuff through research that she should've done, but no one told her. We ended up having to pull it out with pliers, because her ear swelled up so much that it was holding the piercing in.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAshley View Post
    The absolutely MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED TO KNOW is to CLEAN IT EVERY DAY. The piercing will infect easily. Very easily. My friend did it and it got infected. We found a bunch of stuff through research that she should've done, but no one told her. We ended up having to pull it out with pliers, because her ear swelled up so much that it was holding the piercing in.
    I let mine get an infection and kept it in my ear, then afterwards I never had to clean it again once it healed.

It's annoying and gross for a bit, but now I've had it in for years on and off and haven't gotten an infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    I let mine get an infection and kept it in my ear, then afterwards I never had to clean it again once it healed.

It's annoying and gross for a bit, but now I've had it in for years on and off and haven't gotten an infection.
    Well, yeah. The washing is really only intensively needed with the first couple weeks (3-4). After that, it's safe to do it more sparingly. Although, I'm not exactly the reigning authority.