Thread: My first fantasy not involving diapers

Default My first fantasy not involving diapers

I'm sorry if this seems like a touchy subject, but just so everyone is clear... I am not interested in having sex or any sexual relations with anyone, so whenever I have fantasy dreams, they're ALWAYS related to diapers in some form or another.

So while I was taking a nap today, I had my 1st fantasy that did not involve diapers in anyway, and I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda freaked out, not that it was bad or anything, but b/c I've never had one that didn't involve diapers. I'm not going into details about it, but I'm kinda wondering if I might be becoming somewhat "normal" now, seeing as my diaper obsession has always ruled over my personal life, making me not want a girlfriend or any kind of sexual relationship ever since I hit puberty when I was 10.

...or maybe it's b/c I celebrated my 21st birthday too hard on Friday and it's still messing with my head. Either way, it was interesting nevertheless...

I'm no kind of developmental psychologist, but this has only happened once. You'd need to gather more data. :P

(N.B.: I'm also not a mod, but this might be more Adult Baby or Mature Topics, since it's not explicitly related to features of diapers. Not sure.)