Thread: anxiety without diapers

Default anxiety without diapers

I have anxiety without diapers on, it kinda bugs me. Like I don't want to go out with out, or when I don't have a bathroom around. I was wondering if any of my diaper lover friends might feel the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by partyanimal88 View Post
    I have anxiety without diapers on, it kinda bugs me. Like I don't want to go out with out, or when I don't have a bathroom around. I was wondering if any of my diaper lover friends might feel the same way?
    I must confess, I would never go out wearing one, I would only wear in my room or around the house when no one's around, but at the moment I'm craving for a pack of tena slip lol,

I do sleep much better knowing i am wearing a diaper. As for going out in public i do enjoy it, public washrooms are dirty.

I can agree with the view that it is "better to be safe than sorry" but it is also very easy to convince yourself you "need" rather than "want" to be wearing a diaper. This is not something to get hung up over as we live in free countries and either way we are not going to hurt anyone - but care does need to be taken about getting "habituated" to diapers unless you are really sure you want that to happen.

Miku

I feel the exact same way as every post above me :T