Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Good day chaps!

  1. #1

    Default Good day chaps!

    Apologies for the thread name, I always introduce myself with an English accent. Anyway, my name is Ken but people who know me call me Anzo.
    Somehow I stumbled upon this site a few months back, and, after having an interest in the ABDL community for about a year now I decided to join. My experience with diapers has been highly restricted thus far (mostly due to lack of availability) but I would hope to expand in the mid-future.
    Hmm, now about me. Well, about to anyone interested, I have an incredible passion for acting, theatre, and the fine arts in general. My other interests consist of an affinity for ancient history and architecture, writing, craftsmanship, strategy and technological design.
    As for why I decided to finally join this site; as I mentioned earlier my experience in the community has been poultry at best, my mother is emo, my father is a redneck and between the two of them I have a hard time expanding my interest in this field.
    In conclusion, I am fully open to questions, if anyone wants to know more about me, I share interests with nearly everyone and fully hope to make friends here in the near future.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Argyraspid View Post
    As for why I decided to finally join this site; as I mentioned earlier my experience in the community has been poultry at best, my mother is emo, my father is a redneck and between the two of them I have a hard time expanding my interest in this field.
    I think you mean paltry, not poultry. The typo is slightly hilarious, though.

    Why do people call you Anzo?

    And I'm assuming the lack of availability is due to living with parents. Does "expanding in the mid-future" mean that you're moving out soon?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    I think you mean paltry, not poultry. The typo is slightly hilarious, though.

    Why do people call you Anzo?

    And I'm assuming the lack of availability is due to living with parents. Does "expanding in the mid-future" mean that you're moving out soon?
    Yes! Thank you for spotting that typo. Somehow one always seems to slip through my fingers.

    As for why people call me Anzo, well about four years ago, I started learning ancient Gualish (language and culture) and when I stumbled upon that name it realy appealed to me. Somehow after that my friends started calling me by that and it has just stuck ever since.

    Oh and yes, ive got two years left then im moving out.
    Last edited by Argyraspid; 26-Jun-2011 at 16:00.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Argyraspid View Post
    Yes! Thank you for spotting that typo. Somehow one always seems to slip through my fingers.

    As for why people call me Anzo, well about four years ago, I started learning ancient Gualic (language and culture) and when I stumbled upon that name it realy appealed to me. Somehow after that my friends started calling me by that and it has just stuck ever since.

    Oh and yes, ive got two years left then im moving out.
    Gualish or Gaelic? Two completely different things, there. ._.

    Those two years are gonna seem like forever.

    You in a big city or small town? I'm somewhere in the middle. lol

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Gualish or Gaelic? Two completely different things, there. ._.

    Those two years are gonna seem like forever.

    You in a big city or small town? I'm somewhere in the middle. lol
    Ancient gualish, the centeral european culture that was conquered by the Romans.
    Yeah I know two years sucks, I hope to get more into this before that.
    And I live in a city, im not a big fan of huge tracts of land. Lived in the frozen north for about six months and hated it.

  6. #6

    Default

    I'm in a "city". It just barely qualifies as one, but not big enough for anything to really happen. A whole lotta nuthin.

    I hate the cold. I would have hopped a plane back to the GTA and taken up residence with a friend or something if my parents tried to make me live there. ._.

Similar Threads

  1. Good night and Good Bye
    By Ch3stersGhost in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 17-Mar-2010, 19:57
  2. Its good to be new
    By WilliamSoftpaw in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-Nov-2009, 15:47
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2009, 04:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.