Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo 4 omgz!?!?!?!

Omg... they're making another one? Reach was bad enough...

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    Omg... they're making another one? Reach was bad enough...
    It's being made by 343 Studios, instead of by Bungie. Reach and ODST were terrible because Bungie was locked into a 5 game contract and had already lost interest on it by the time they started development on Halo 3, so they just forced through another two. ODST was rushed and terrible, Reach was just plain terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    It's being made by 343 Studios, instead of by Bungie. Reach and ODST were terrible because Bungie was locked into a 5 game contract and had already lost interest on it by the time they started development on Halo 3, so they just forced through another two. ODST was rushed and terrible, Reach was just plain terrible.
    Oh good... a new company might make the game slightly decent instead of just porting the engines...

Is Halo going to have a sequel for every ring? C'mon..can't wait for Halo 73

There is a reason some things just don't get sequeled.

sorry but mass effect 3 is king, I'm not sure I've ever looked forward to a game so much

EeeZee

You do know that Reach was based off the book. Halo one and Reach were the best of them and actully really good. I agree though that ODST was terrible. One more thing. Halo 4 doesn't come out till holiday 2012. The Halo Combat Evolved remake is what is going to come out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DJenks0002 View Post
    You do know that Reach was based off the book. Halo one and Reach were the best of them and actully really good. I agree though that ODST was terrible. One more thing. Halo 4 doesn't come out till holiday 2012. The Halo Combat Evolved remake is what is going to come out soon.
    They're remaking the first one?...