Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things to do with caretaker?

Default Things to do with caretaker?

I'm gonna go see my caretaker this weekend and I'm looking for AB stuff to do. Anyone got any ideas?

Painting, baby food, snuggles, diapers, cartoons, walks...
    Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

Trips to the playground are fun if you pick a time when it is not too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Trips to the playground are fun if you pick a time when it is not too busy.
    Because public parks are off limits to... the public. <_>

Though it is odd for two grown adults to be playing like a babysitter and a babysitter's client.

I'm mainly a night person, but I think going to the park that late would attract the attention of cops. From what i know those are the places they check most often for criminal behevior -- not that ab/dl is -- but id rather avoid that kind of attention.

My lil brother and i have gob out to Boondocks. Laser tag is always fun. You could also go to the movies.

Falkio

Depending on your comfort level, you might try having a "little day" where you're functionally 2. My mate visited during spring break, and we had an entire day where, from the moment I woke up, I was treated as a toddler. This can be really fun if you're alone. Ask your caretaker if he feels comfortable with something like this. During my little day, my mate helped me eat breakfast, gave me a bath, put me in a diaper, and helped me get dressed. He also took me to the park to play on the swing. Just follow his rules (if you're comfortable with them) and have fun being little. You get used to it eventually. I'm very shy to be honest.

So, being taken care of usually entails...

* diaper changes
    * snuggles
    * help getting dressed
    * trips to childish places
    * help being fed (bottles are great for this)
    * teasing and playfulness

Just experiment with what you like. When you feel really comfortable with yourself, you can do special things like trips to the beach, or a day outing at the zoo. One of my all-time favorite cubby experiences was a road trip with my little bro. We both got to nap together in the back seat. So much fun. :3

Hope this helps, man.

wow falkio gave me all kinds of ideas! I defintaly like the idea of going to the zoo and having a "little day." Thanks ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by TBDLBOY14 View Post
    My lil brother and i have gob out to Boondocks. Laser tag is always fun. You could also go to the movies.
    Just to clarify... The Boondocks is a local play center with go karts, laser tag, and lots of games. We didn't go to the ghetto, lol.