Thread: Zellers Truly Diapers Might Stop Producing

Default Zellers Truly Diapers Might Stop Producing

I was planning to write an article of diaper review for Zellers Truly brand adult diapers. So few days ago, I went to my local Zellers store to gather up prices etc since I forget and want to make sure.

I can't find them around the usual spot so I look though the whole aisle of diapers and nowhere to be found. So I asked the staff and I was told they don't stock it anymore.. at least, at my local store. It look like they stop making it. So I am holding few last diapers for this brand ...ever!! So I dropped out from writing the article since I don't really see the point why writing it if they stop making it. Besides Zellers stores in Canada will be converting into Target in couple of years or so.

Just thought to let you know to Canadian members and visitors who might come into Canada and look for this brand. Oh well, other than that, only adult tape diapers available in stores here are Depends... =P

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Just thought to let you know to Canadian members and visitors who might come into Canada and look for this brand.
    Another blow for Canadian diaper-tourism!

Perhaps you should hold onto those last few Zellers diapers for about 30 years, sell 'em on eBay and retire very, very wealthy*.

*Due to inflation, a few vintage diapers will likely be worth hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars!

I dont have a Zellers in my area but usually order my diapers on-line from AgeComfort.com - Daily Living Aids, Incontinence, Vision Aids, Vitamins, Senior Products and more.
    They are based in Toronto and since I live close to their office they ship super fast (and free)

Was the Zellers house brand any good?
    I usually prefer TENA or Tranquility.

Also a Canadian here, and that sounds terrible however depends are the only tape diapers around where I live really. They have larger sizes of Tena with tapes but it's not much good to me.

I have seen Tena briefs in Shoppers a few times. And some other drug stores have store brand tape ons. So there should be some readily availible tape ons in Canada for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    Another blow for Canadian diaper-tourism!

Perhaps you should hold onto those last few Zellers diapers for about 30 years, sell 'em on eBay and retire very, very wealthy*.

*Due to inflation, a few vintage diapers will likely be worth hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars!
    Good idea! I might do that! =P

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I have seen Tena briefs in Shoppers a few times. And some other drug stores have store brand tape ons. So there should be some readily availible tape ons in Canada for a while.
    Really? I didn't know. I will go and check my local Shoppers and see. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by attends8 View Post
    What's special about zellers truly diapers, never tried them
    They are relatively cheap for a good quality store brand diaper. Similar to Depends but slightly cheaper, and doesn't have ugly green shades on Zellers diapers.