Thread: Hi, I'm new

Default Hi, I'm new

Hi, my name is Andy and I am a DL and have been wearing diapers for four years now. I really don't know what else to say, so thats about it!

Welcome Andy!
    Well you could tell us a little about ya self, like what else your into, either gaming, photography, arts etc...

But more or less, welcome - enjoy your stay
    Sing out if you are in need of help or got questions.. many of us about to ask

Well, I am into computers (going into them as a profession) and I enjoy camping and pretty much anything science related. I am going into my second year of college for computers. Thats about it, I am a geek, I know! :P

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    to the site that is
    Last edited by Peachy; 28-Jul-2008 at 09:51. Reason: merging double post

Hi and welcome to our site. I'm sure you will find it quite informative and useful. You will be able to make alot of friends here. If you ever have any questions or just want to talk. Feel free to hit me up.

I'm a huge nerd too! Gamer girl, and HUGE book/ anime/ DDR/ Magic:The Gathering nerd.

Nerds shall rule the world!

Welcome to the site, Andy! Look around, check out some threads that interest you and have some fun