Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abdl nursery

Default Abdl nursery

Hi everyone,

I recently payed a visit to an abdl nursery. I just wanted to know what your thoughts on the subject are/were.

Baby Scott.
    xox

I would do it if I could find a discreet one nearby.

I agree with pikachu as long as no one knew I probably would try it at least once

Live it up! As long as it's discrete, respectful and safe, pursue your happiness.

Last edited by babynumchuck; 26-Jun-2011 at 19:01.

Quote Originally Posted by babynumchuck View Post
    It was truly life changing to say the least.
    How so? (If you don't mind me asking...)

Well, to be in an environment which is completely accepting of ABDL with an experienced 'mommy' allowed me to share this side of myself which I have never shared before. She talked with me about the whole ABDL scene, shared her experiences and inquired about mine... Then she diapered me, dressed me, and sat with me in her adult sized crib (which is littered with teddy bears and toys) and read me a story. This may sound weird but it wasn't at all, she acted as if it was totally normal and made me very confortable.

And I encourage you to ask questions... that's why I brought the topic up.

I'm not interested in that in the slightest.

I'd need some kind of connection to the person. It's a deep and meaningful thing to me, and having a complete stranger do it for money seems to me like losing your virginity to a hooker.

EDIT: Not that I have a problem with other people going to them, just my personal feelings about it and why I'm not interested. I realised it came off as me being harsh and want to clarify. >_>

It's not for everyone... don't get me wrong, i usually would never do anything like this. It was completely spontaneous... The reason I went through with it is cause I had the idea that if I experienced every facet of being abdl... it would become less appealing. You see, I am actually trying to stop wearing diapers and lead a 'normal' life, im at a crossroads being 24 years old. I want begin my life, get married, have a family, and a carreer. I don't think that there is any room for adult diapers.

Have you ever heard of forbidden romances? take for instance many Disney films
    I think that a large part of the desire to wear diapers also comes from the secrecy involved in it.
    Now that ive shared with someone, I can let go of it.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by babynumchuck View Post
    It's not for everyone... don't get me wrong, i usually would never do anything like this. It was completely spontaneous... The reason I went through with it is cause I had the idea that if I experienced every facet of being abdl... it would become less appealing. You see, I am actually trying to stop wearing diapers and lead a 'normal' life, im at a crossroads being 24 years old. I want begin my life, get married, have a family, and a carreer. I don't think that there is any room for adult diapers.

Have you ever heard of forbidden romances? take for instance many Disney films
    I think that a large part of the desire to wear diapers also comes from the secrecy involved in it.
    Now that ive shared with someone, I can let go of it.
    I'm in a forbidden romance, my user name gives it away lol.

That sounds really cool, what story were u read?