Thread: Good morning!

Default Good morning!

Hi everyone,

just a few bits about me:

I'm usually considered a human being, living in a kind of a big town somewhere in the non-english speaking part of the world (please try to be kind in case I insult your sense of language :-)). I study humanities and love that most of the time.

I've been lurking around here for a bit and I really like the feel this board seeems to have. A lot of other boards sharing the topic seem creepy! I really like movies like stranger than paradise or slacker; the main reason I registered here is, my other hobbies like talking about politics or reading (in the moment I read Hobsbawn's Age of Extremes) brought me only in touch with a couple of like-minded people. Do I have any other interests? Well, yeah. I like Bitpop (the people are calling it Bitpop, they do, don't they? I mean this atari beeping music!), to be awake at times, in which the town is resting for the next days work, sleeping till midday and then being idle and muse about whether or not I should get dressed.

Sometimes I get that feeling that the internet (whatever that might be in the end...) just makes it worse: in the end of the day I find myself just having more or less only talked to people who think the same way I do. I mean, you don't read the twitter timeline of someone which you think just posts silly stuff. Since I like diapers, I joined here and hope that this quite random fondness is facilitating a lot of interesting discussions with a diverse bunch of people. But for the moment, I might just be lurking around a bit more

Conlulding: Hello everyone!

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 ----------

I'm sorry for all the typos and the odd arrangement of the posting's parts. Since I expected there to be an "edit"-button, I just hit "send". Lesson learned (now I know, why the rules read: "proof read!"). Hope you get it anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

Ah great! Posts are added! Then I'm adding: actually I don't only listen to Bitpop, I have quite a diverse taste of music! Enough playing around. Good Night!

Welcome to ADISC Mervyn, and very well done intro. I think you'll find many discussions to your liking. I'm sure you've already noticed that many, if not most, of the threads here are non-diaper related. Politics and movies are the subjects of several threads, and there's probably a thread on books somewhere too, if not maybe that would be a good one for you to introduce. Anyway, welcome to our humble internet home, and don't be afraid to jump in and have fun.

Also, if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. We have lots of knowledgeable people always ready and willing to help! After all, that's what we're here for, right? To help each other out.

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

Oh... and I forgot to mention. You are absolutely correct about the other boards. Creepy is being nice about it. LOL I hope you find this place much more to your liking.