Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If there was a cure for this fetish?

Default If there was a cure for this fetish?

I do not wish to ruffle feathers here, but if there was a pill you could take and your fetish for diapers/TB/AB etc would disappear would you take it? because I certainly would, I just wish I was normal, I wonder if they will ever find one. Again please do not take offence, I am just curious to know people's opinions on this

If you wish to be cured of this fetish, the cure wouldn't come in a pill form. If you really want your desire for diapers/TB/AB to disappear and become "normal", there are always psychological treatments. People seek psychological treatment for things ranging from other fetishes to nymphomania to drug addictions.

I guess I don't really see any of my fetishes as odd or makes me any less normal they are a part of what I like and I can't help that. I also set my standards for normal though because societies normal is just too boring... so I'd have to say no I'm fine the way I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiado View Post
    If you wish to be cured of this fetish, the cure wouldn't come in a pill form. If you really want your desire for diapers/TB/AB to disappear and become "normal", there are always psychological treatments.
    I might just add I'm only a DL, this was a general question, and just curious what kind of psychological treatment would be involved

alu

I personaly wouldn't but thats just me.I personaly like the diapers and the regression.

And your implying theres something wrong (not "normal")with people of a older age wearing diapers(not taking any effence), there isn't but others make it seem that way. If you want to do something do it.

love

I would take it if it cured all of my peter-pan, histrionic, and childlike qualities and made me more like everyone else...able to have romantic relationships that aren't just the other person taking care of me and me loving them unconditionally, able to handle things, able to control myself...

but, I think, everyone else is a lot more like us than they or we realize.

No, I don't believe the problem is with the person who is ABDL.

I believe the problem is with other people who can't accept harmless differences in others.

I like who I am. This would be so much easier cope with if I could be open about it and openly know others with the same interest.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    I personaly wouldn't but thats just me.I personaly like the diapers and the regression.

And your implying theres something wrong (not "normal")with people of a older age wearing diapers(not taking any effence), there isn't but others make it seem that way. If you want to do something do it.
    I'm not impying there's something wrong it just doesn't fit my own personal image, i.e. I get some enjoyment out of wearing them, if I ever talk to a woman, this just plays on my mind, who would love that part of me, who would want me if they found out; I'm a man who likes to wear nappys as a fetish that's the kind of thing that I mean. I'm just finding it hard to accept this in myself, I just kind of wish I hadn't suppressed it for 8 years

Butterfly Mage

I would choose to not have a fetish.

alu

It's what you do in your spare time then, nothing else. Its the same as people who do other stuff or have other fetishes its there choice and it's kept to themself, they can continue on everyday normaly and so can You. If you want dont tell anyone unless you belive them to be trustworthy enougth or anything like that.And even talking to girls dont let that thought take over go with the flo and just continue on like normal. (The first thing i think isn't "oh noes what if they find out" i just think normal thoughts.Let them find out in there own time and dont let them find out if you dont want them to). Finaly you are who you are and not what others want you to be.

What im saying is continue on with everyday life. Keep your personal Life Personal. Dont let them thoughts take over. And that You are who you are.