Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting people

Default Meeting people

Anyhow, My apologies for my previous post. Heres an introduction, Im 23, Out in Southern California, Just joined, looking to meet people with similar interests. I realize this is not a dating site and is kept very ""private"" but any recommendations on how to meet people with similar interests in the real world would be very much appreciated.

hmm - remember that this is not a dating site

also your age and location can be displayed in your forum profile, and if people wanted to use real names (even just first names) they would
    I question the point of this thread....

understood, but alls im asking is how can an ab go about finding other abs out there?

Be careful when meeting people you met online, especially if you're young.

If you are looking for people in your area you can search the member list but as riddle said, ADISC is not a dating site so please keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dlevy87 View Post
    Anyhow, My apologies for my previous post. Heres an introduction, Im David, Out in Southern California, Just joined, looking to meet people with similar interests. I realize this is not a dating site and is kept very ""private"" but any recommendations on how to meet people with similar interests in the real world would be very much appreciated.
    you should post your intro in the Greetings and Introductions forum ;-)
    as for meeting people with similar interests in the real world, well that topic is a thorny one...
    there are some "meet-ups" occasionally organised out of this site, and "munches" - abdl/kink social gatherings organised from other sites, if you google California ABDL munch I'm sure you'd find something.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the guidance, sorry if i broke the "rules" by asking, i just read them, and will now post an official introduction under the right section

Thanks guys, I appreciate the guidance, sorry if i broke the "rules" by asking, i just read them, and will now post an official introduction under the right section
    It's ok - people make the odd faux pas when they've just joined the club ;-)

Anyhow, My apologies for my previous post. Heres an introduction, Im 23, Out in Southern California, Just joined, looking to meet people with similar interests. I realize this is not a dating site and is kept very ""private"" but any recommendations on how to meet people with similar interests in the real world would be very much appreciated.
    There are websites for kinky people in general, and they are designed for finding others who share your interest. They help people arrange contact including group contact for specific fetishists, as well as one on one.

The general abdl sites have some functions like this site but catering to people who pretty much know who they are and want to have fun with it.

There's a meet site covering Alberta, and many meet sites all over the world; getting together in groups for shared fun is a way to meet new people. The meets are afternoon/evening small affairs based around coffee and sitting in a circle chatting, low key affairs as we can be nervous, shy, and not ready to spill our life story to a stranger on their say so.

So there's a certain curiosity too, and a cosmic feeling of unreality... like do these guys REALLY feel as I do? It's weird to have an obsessive fixation and read and learn all you can and lo! other people who know as much as you do - MORE!!! - and have a different take on it!

If you are really stuck ask some more. Also - what kind of friends do you want? What kind of activities to do with them?

I'm forbidden to link to any specific ones, but there do exist specific dating and social networking sites for ABDLs. Can't guarantee the success of how well those work out, considering many of the profiles are likely far from genuine.

It's difficult to meet up with people you've met online for safety reasons. There's a few times I've contacted other diaper wearers in my area but I've avoided meeting them in person because they came off as creepy when we chatted by email. Probably best to meet in groups if possible.

I think that just getting to know someone online and then arranging a meet in real life would probably work. I'd probably start out PMing on the forum and them maybe take it to Skype or something so you can see them and talk in a more realistic manner, if you know what I mean. Just make sure you're careful about it. = ]