Thread: Whats wrong with my vagina?

KathrynMarie19

Angry Whats wrong with my vagina?

Alriight Ive been having these problems for 2 and a half days and its driving me nuts, on Wednesday me and my Boyfriend had sex alot that day. ever since then my bladder wont fill all the way up, or its just letting a little out but the pain is unbearable, so when Im sleeping it wakes me up and I go pee and I think its my clitoris burning and stinging and where my bladder is I get bad cramps. It hurts soo bad what do I do, what is wrong with me.!!!

crazykittensmile

It sounds to me like this could be a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), it is quite common for women to develop a UTI after having sex more frequently than usual as bacteria can enter the uretha and into the bladder- Urinary Tract Infection, Adults - NHS Choices

In order to clear up a UTI you usually need to take a short course of antibiotics, so you need to visit your doctor. I recommend going ASAP - I had a UTI in the past and put off going to the doctor as I was embarrassed. The infection ended up moving up to my kidneys which was even more painful and required a much longer course of antibiotics. It may be that your doctor decides to treat you without antibiotics, but I would certainly visit a doctor to gain their opinion.

It is also possible to buy over-the-counter treatments - these do not clear up the infection and are not an alternative to visiting the doctor - but they can help to relieve the symptoms. They are usually sold as sachets of powder which you add to water and then drink, and they help to relieve the burning and stinging sensation. Drinking cranberry juice can also help, and is generally thought to be good for preventing UTIs as well.

The first step though would definitely be to visit a doctor - I am not a medical doctor and so cannot say with certainty that this is caused by a UTI, so I would visit a doctor to have their professional opinion before assuming that is definitely the cause of this or trying to alleviate symptoms. I have had a UTI before though and I know that they are ridiculously painful so I hope that you are able to get this treated quickly and feel better soon

Did you use protection? It sounds like either a UTI or an STI - either way, go see a doctor!

KathrynMarie19

So I should stop having sex for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynMarie19 View Post
    Well yes but go to a doctor, it won't get better unless you do.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynMarie19 View Post
    Yes, I would certainly stop having sex until you have visited the doctor, you are free of symptoms and have completed any treatment the doctor puts you on.

Some preventative measures can be found here also: Prevent UTI - How to Prevent UTI

Do go to the doctor as soon as you can - a UTI is the most lilkely expalanation and can be quickly identified by a urine test - to save bother why not take a "sample" with you in a clean bottle - you don't need much. The good thing is that treated quickly UTI's clear up and you soon feel a lot better - untrreated they get a hold and can lbe a real nuisance.

KathrynMarie19

Im all fixed thanks everyonee.(: