Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Mandi

Default I'm Mandi

And I'm not that intresting. :p

I'm 17, I live in Canada, and I'm a real girl. I have a web-design business, and I'm addicted to the computer, and my phone. My favorite colours are LIME GREEN && HOT PINK. Sorry, had to use caps, since those colours make me excited, hehe.

If ya wanna know anything else, just ask, I guess.

I actually IMed you the other night on AIM... you didn't reply.

Welcome back, Mandi!

Thank Goodness you're here -- It's important and valuable to get an outspoken woman's perspective on a lot of the discussions here, so this is your cue to rock on.

*insert cue to rock on.*

MANDI... I remember you
    WB, glad to see you again... I am in the frigid west of Canada. Greetings to the frigid east.

I am not like those trouble-making gangsta Toronto raccoons...

LOVE THE FONT! Hehe! And Wouldn't know about them Toronto raccoons hehe. :P Only been there a few times!

Nice to have you back among us.

More Blogs | National Post Home | Financial Post Home | News | Opinion | Arts | Life | Sports | Multimedia | Your Post

Raccoon knocks out power downtown
    Posted: November 08, 2007, 6:33 PM by Melissa Leong
    Best & Worst

It was lights out in my neighbourhood this afternoon. Hydro One reportedly blamed a raccoon in the transformer station on Charles Street for a power outage from Bloor to Carlton and Yonge east to Jarvis.
    Somewhere, a raccoon is wringing its nimble, little paws. (Hey, we're on to your evil plan for domination.)
    Best & Worst: Raccoons
    Best: The rascally animals in cartoon form, ie. 'The Raccoons' from the '80s. No idea, to this day, what the villain, Cyril Sneer, is supposed to be...
    Worst: The animals in their natural ninja form — sneaking into your garbage, creeping into your house, opening your fridge, unscrewing your jars of peanut butter, stealing your home furnishings...

They've been wreaking havoc in Germany,,1390574,00.html

Not to mention

Welcome back! I hope to see you around! Like Rance said, I also greatly value womens opinions and presence on this site!

uh... sorry - I think I'm the only one that doesn't remember you
    anywayz, welcome back! ^.^