Thread: A baby intro

Default A baby intro

Hello everyone,

I'm abcpoitier, a new member of this site.

I've been an adult baby for about 3 years off and on, and have recently found a mommy who loves me very much and is happy to take care of me as a baby. I feel very very lucky that I have found her.

We're hoping to learn about the community here, share our experiences as a mommy/baby couple and learn from other similar couples (we assume there are many on here) on a range of topics from fun outings, to public changes, to outdoor activities and product recommendations.

Thanks very much
    abcpoitier

babyricky11

hi welcome .................. lucky > naw just kidding but you are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by abcpoitier View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm abcpoitier, a new member of this site.

I've been an adult baby for about 3 years off and on, and have recently found a mommy who loves me very much and is happy to take care of me as a baby. I feel very very lucky that I have found her.

We're hoping to learn about the community here, share our experiences as a mommy/baby couple and learn from other similar couples (we assume there are many on here) on a range of topics from fun outings, to public changes, to outdoor activities and product recommendations.

Thanks very much
    abcpoitier
    Ohai! (And welcome to ADISC!) I'm sure you will find all you are looking for, and MORE! ^_^ That is amazing that you have a mommy! I just found my daddy a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty excited! ^_^

I am very happy for you, having found a COMPATIBLE mommy; I love to hear of any such pairings. I pray for our single gay brothers and sisters to get partners often... I mean I often pray...

Not so many of us here are religious or if they are, they keep it to themselves. I am not they.

We have some ab couples but not that many, being a site tending toward a young demographic.

product recommendations? sure!

As to

a range of topics from fun outings, to public changes, to outdoor activities
    this site is not really about fetish play per se; it is all about the people who get up to those games: providing them comfort, support, approval, information... We are a support site. Our members are as young as 13 so details of "adult games" aren't really in our lexicon. For a long time "lexicon" wasn't in our lexicon. I changed that (just now)

Here you will meet approval, cuddles, tolerance of diversity, and witty raccoons (who are supremely lucky they can laugh at their own jokes.) Titillating stuff is at 18+ sites, of which there are several, and not only in English either.
    Happily one can be on multiple internet sites at once, and take from each - and give to each - as befits their nature.
    if we fall short anywhere you will find different sources of enrichment who provide what we don't: you thereby get the best of both worlds, even of many worlds.

But I do want to repeat, I am thrilled for you both. I am thrilled you came by and told your happy tale. You just provided concrete hope for us that happy futures may exist, that compatible partners can be found: be they lovers, mommies, daddies, or even - *gasp* - decent room mates. This is as supportive as support gets!! You made my day.

(Belief in God? that's easy. Belief in decent room mates? I must be a man of faith...)
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Jun-2011 at 07:05.