Thread: Hola :)

Default Hola :)

im olyvia and i am obviously a TBDL. i Hve a daddy and a bro. i love Role play and i am funny(i think) and bubbly and crazzy (once you get to know me) <333333333

Welcome to ADISC Olyvia! You sound very exciting and fun! Tell us a little about yourself outside of TB/DL so we can get to know you better. We have a great forum for role playing that I'm sure you'll enjoy, but by far most of the site is other topics, for which, we'll want to get to know the non-TB side of you.

Other than that, again, welcome, have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. There's a lot of really smart people here who are always ready and willing to help.

The local raccoon says hi Great you have fun friends to play with, and a lifestyle that's working out well for you. The getting to know you part is to look forward to but it sounds like it'll be good fun.