Thread: Hi all i am new and very awesome person

Smile Hi all i am new and very awesome person

Hi all I have been wearing diapers now off and on or when i can for 7 years i have always got a comfort feeling when wearing one i Live in california and am a aircraft mechanic 25 years of age 6'1 green eyes black hair 168 pounds white I will be posting alot and prelying alot thanks all and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by gotrilahon1 View Post
    Hi all I have been wearing diapers now off and on or when i can for 7 years i have always got a comfort feeling when wearing one i Live in california and am a aircraft mechanic 25 years of age 6'1 green eyes black hair 168 pounds white I will be posting alot and prelying alot thanks all and have fun
    The stuff in bold isn't really relevant on this site, we aren't a dating site.

The rest is fine; there is no doubt you are "one of us" and we are happy to have you join.

Welcome!
    As mentioned, we do discourage the posting of over personal and overly detailed information, just because it's not really needed nor is relevant. Most members tend to keep physical appearances hidden anyway for fear someone may discover them, though that isn't always the case.
    Regardless, welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk