Thread: New Black Ops update

Default New Black Ops update

Has anyone noticed the new update that happen.

No more HC CTF or HC SND.

Its now bombs or flags. Flags is a mix up of flag based game and bombs is all bomb based games.

They put Headquarters in flags which dose not make sense to me because its not flag based.

On the plus they disabled second chance in these game modes

One on One with MoreHardcoreGameModes

SwagMaster

And they nerfed that Famas. It's about time (and no, don't start a flame war over "OMG SWAG ITz NOT OP, U JUST SUK!!!!" Its the best gun in the game AND its unlocked at lvl 17.

I don't know if I'll ever DOWNLOAD it though. I personally think that BO is not that good compared to other CoDs, and thus, I play MW2. Just my opinions, you don't need to troll me.

LOL. If you're saying MW2 is better than Black Ops there is definitely something wrong with you... Black Ops easily ate out the competition for the last three games of the series. Modern Warfare was still the best though.

SwagMaster

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    LOL. If you're saying MW2 is better than Black Ops there is definitely something wrong with you... Black Ops easily ate out the competition for the last three games of the series. Modern Warfare was still the best though.
    I find the game to be more entertaining on many levels. I got the game in January and it was the noob fest that I was expecting, but right now, most of the noobs went to play Blops and most people (except the quickscopers) take the game seriously. I think that this, more balanced maps, weapons, and perks, and more incentive for challenges (not to mention much better connection and a less nooby audience compared to Blops) makes for a much better and entertaining game than Blops is. Don't get me wrong, I think that Blops is a great game, but I think that MW2 is better (and don't get me started with CoD4 - I can praise that game for days. )

My wii broke so I cant play Black Ops. On a good note I don't get the same crappy updates as the 360/PS3, come to think of it....I don't get any updates. I don't have the map packs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwagMaster View Post
    I find the game to be more entertaining on many levels. I got the game in January and it was the noob fest that I was expecting, but right now, most of the noobs went to play Blops and most people (except the quickscopers) take the game seriously. I think that this, more balanced maps, weapons, and perks, and more incentive for challenges (not to mention much better connection and a less nooby audience compared to Blops) makes for a much better and entertaining game than Blops is. Don't get me wrong, I think that Blops is a great game, but I think that MW2 is better (and don't get me started with CoD4 - I can praise that game for days. )

There are a lot of people that play black ops that are very good at it. Your most likely play core which sucks. MW2 sucks now every time i play it its noob tube and quickscoping all night.