Thread: My Animation UPDATE!!!!

Talking My Animation UPDATE!!!!

My schooling's done for this year, and I start to work at my churches day camp again soon!
    So this means I have a lot more time, and A LOT less homework (more like none! (: ), and with this spare time of mine I shall continue that project that I mentioned a fair thousand years ago on some post.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicTest22.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	4772
    There you have a nice test drawing of mine of what hopefully the animation will look like.
    As I stated in my original post, the purpose of this project is to raise awareness to more people about AB/TB/DL/BF (that's a lot of slashes), and also to entertain people of course (:
    I'm going to be working a bit more on the story but basically the genre is slice of life and it goes through a boy who is a Teen baby (tb) and all of the situations that come with that.
    Im going to be needing voices so if anyone wants to do some voices please message me, all you need in order to qualify is a matching voice the character (shouldn't be to hard, if its a boy character then its a boys voice etc.), and a decent microphone, in other words you need to sound nice and clear no static etc.
    I will come up with the characters list, and a demo line for people to try out for voices if they want to.
    That's all for now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicTest22.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	4771  

Nice to hear you have more time - good luck with the project -drawing looks good.