Thread: Hello from Oregon

Talking Hello from Oregon

Hello. Nice to be part of somthing bigger than myself. Altho I have been for awile.
    It all started when I started to wet the bed when I was in 1st or 2nd grade, and I started to where goodnights not knowing the grasp it would have on my life now that I'm almost 25. When I stoped wetting the bed in 6th grade so did the goodnights. so I let it go and all was good untell I started to notice the diaper ads and such. then I had to have them so I got them any way I could stole or bought. To this day I think no one knew, if they did no one ever said anything. I told my girlfriend when we were in high school, she said that it was ok. Now she is my wife and has been for 5 years now. she does not join in but is still cool with it. So now we shall see where the journey goes thanks.

Hello from Texas!!! That is really cool that you found someone to accept you for who you are! ^_^ I think that is what most people want too. Welcome to ADISC, by the way! I hope you find what you are looking for! Do you have any hobbies?

Yes I have many. I like to camp,shoot my guns ,hunt,go 4 wheeling, my wife and I lovemto go to the movies and also love yard work.

Quote Originally Posted by boston1 View Post
    Yes I have many. I like to camp,shoot my guns ,hunt,go 4 wheeling, my wife and I lovemto go to the movies and also love yard work.
    You love yard work?! LOL. You sound like a very outdoorsy type! I'd spend more time outdoors if I could handle getting dirty... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by boston1 View Post
    shoot my guns ,hunt,
    Adisc is full of gun enthusiasts, from paintball and airsoft to heavier stuff. We have military: active, part-time, and retired.

I suggest joining or creating gun groups in "groups" - you'll discover a whole lot of us share your passion.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Oregonian. Good intro with a good balance of all of your life interests. Was a big gun enthusiast for a number of years. Now my musical instrument collection is more my speed. Great to hear you have a good relationship/marriage with an understanding wife. You may have valuable insights and input for younger ADISC members as they seek steady mature long term relationships and or in finding and communicatiing with a potential life partner. Enjoy your time here. - DR