Thread: Hi, I'm New.

Default Hi, I'm New.

Hello all. It's nice to see a site like this actually exists. A site that lets you be yourself without being super adult oriented

Nice to meet you ^^

Why don't you start off by telling us a little about yourself (AB-wise and nonAB-wise)

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePikachu View Post
    Hello all. It's nice to see a site like this actually exists. A site that lets you be yourself without being super adult oriented
    Damn straight! It also is great for people who like to help, as much as for ones looking for help.

Near as I can tell the 18+ sites cater to a market that is quite used to their desires and at peace with them, and want to get on with the business of having diaper-fun. There's a sort of vibe of everyone being old hands at this, and not focused on people new to the scene or seeking to accept and incorporate it into their lives.

They don't have members with the same problems: lack of cars, teenaged budgets, hiding places, nervousness buying, and they have very few raccoons. We get lonely in those places.

I've liked the idea of wearing diapers as long as I can remember and have told almost no-one. I am a bit of a nerd and love anime and comic books. I love anything cutesy. my favorite colors are blue and violet. I don't know what else you want to know about me.

Nah, that's fine if you want. Short, sweet, and to the point

Welcome! How about some non-AB stuff about you? Hobbies? Things you like to do in your free time? Music you like? What you do for a living? Just anything that would tell us a little more about you and help us welcome you properly. Of course we all know how nervous a person is to start, so just what ever you're comfortable with.

I've liked as long as I can remember as well, and I think you'll find on this site that's true for a great many of us. For some it's not a sexual thing at all, but even for many of those that it is sexual, it's also way way deeper than that. You'll find lots of threads discussing how our feeling started and stuff. You should check them out.

There are also threads for those into anime and stuff. Just look around, have fun, and don't be afraid to ask questions! We always happy to help. After all, that's why we're here.

To me it only became sexual as I hit Puberty. As far as things I like to do. I love videogames, anime and comics. I love most music but not big on country. I really like modern Broadway (i.e. Wicked, Avenue Q). Right now I'm now working but in the past I have done various jobs at summer camps as well as working with special needs kids. I love being around people. I'm pretty social for the most part.

Your AB beginnings sound a lot like mine. I was potty trained very early, and never wet the bed, so I never got to have diapers again until I secretly 'borrowed' my cousins plastic pants at like 10 or 11, but I have memories of wanting to try on diapers from Kindergarten and before, and like you added a sexual side to it at puberty.