Thread: Recreate the Smell?

Default Recreate the Smell?

Is there a way to make adult diapers smell like baby diapers?

So I swear I searched for a thread that had the answer to mine, and perhaps I just didn't type in the right keywords to find it. (In which during my search I got caught up reading "Cody and the Baby Start-Over Program") Annnyway....

Part of what attracted me to diapers when I was younger was the smell. They smelled all babyish, and I remember wanting that too. Is there any way to make adult diapers mimic that smell? Thanks to Pamperchu, for showing how to make them look like baby diapers, but now I want them to smell like them too! Any suggestions or ideas? (Or solutions would be even better! ^_^ )
    Last edited by iplayWoW; 23-Jun-2011 at 01:58.

ABU used to sell a liquid that was like that smell concentrated. Problem was that it was so powerful it would make the entire room reek just by opening it and it was difficult to mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    ABU used to sell a liquid that was like that smell concentrated. Problem was that it was so powerful it would make the entire room reek just by opening it and it was difficult to mask.
    Couldn't you just add water or something to it to dilute it so it wouldn't make the whole room smell.
    Any ways I'm sure you could find something if you look really hard for it. If you find any thing could you tell us what's it's called cuz I'm sure you and me aren't the only ppl who want somethin like this.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Would you happen to remember what it was called? I'd like to buy some, or at least find out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by iplayWoW View Post
    Would you happen to remember what it was called? I'd like to buy some, or at least find out what it is.
    No. I was hanging with someone who got it, but told me how he had to throw it away because it would stink up the entire room even when it was inside a bag inside a drawer and underneath other things. It was just too strong a scent.

Romans

You know, when I was searching the forum If found a few solutions.

Adult Baby MommiesScents 3 bottles Diaper Fresh Scent | eBay
    Some swear by these, and these are easily the most professional approach I've seen yet.

There's also more generic approachs, there's numerous baby powders that can recreate the "smell". Just keep in mind that it'll be more makeshift than anything.

No. I was hanging with someone who got it, but told me how he had to throw it away because it would stink up the entire room even when it was inside a bag inside a drawer and underneath other things. It was just too strong a scent.
    Don't think I didn't listen to what you said about it being overpowering, I just figured I could dilute it with oil or water. That is terrible though about it smelling so strong. Probably why they don't sell it anymore lol. Thanks, Zephy.

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romans View Post
    You know, when I was searching the forum If found a few solutions.

Adult Baby MommiesScents 3 bottles Diaper Fresh Scent | eBay
    Some swear by these, and these are easily the most professional approach I've seen yet.

There's also more generic approachs, there's numerous baby powders that can recreate the "smell". Just keep in mind that it'll be more makeshift than anything.
    Awesome! That is perfect! I searched the comms for an hour... ^_^