Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think my wife might be a (bit of a) furry after all...

Default I think my wife might be a (bit of a) furry after all...

This is a big maybe, but the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced.

The other night, I got the 'okay' to buy some cute, fox pajamas (via bunnywearz.com). Now, my wife has always been a tad weary of my AB ways. I have two pairs of footie pajamas, but upon ordering those, I never got the reaction I got from ordering these.

"Aww, cute!" she said, when I showed her the picture. I was a bit surprised, to be honest.

On top of this, she's always LOVED stuffed animals; she probably has around 100 all together. We sometimes make little puppy noises at each other for really no other reason than to be cute.

I am 99.99% sure, she isn't a babyfur; the 'little' angle of it clearly doesn't appeal to her. However, the furry half seems to. I'm not going to push it, yet. For now, I'll just be happy that she seems cool with my furry side. After I get the pjs on, I guess I'll just see what happens. ^_^

Personally I wouldn't read too much into this. I mean those pj's are cute so it's pretty understandable that she would say that. As for the puppy noises, my boyfriend and I 'moo' at eachother ( I have a slight obsession with anything Cow) and it's not for any furry reason, we just do it.

I know it would be great for you if she were a tad bit furry but personally I wouldn't get your hopes up as you could be horribly dissapointed.

Sorry if I was a 'buzz-killington', just don't like people being dissapointed.

That said I would love it if you prooved me wrong and she was furry, not because i'm into anything furry, but for your sake as it would be pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Littleabgirl View Post
    Personally I wouldn't read too much into this. I mean those pj's are cute so it's pretty understandable that she would say that. As for the puppy noises, my boyfriend and I 'moo' at eachother ( I have a slight obsession with anything Cow) and it's not for any furry reason, we just do it.

I know it would be great for you if she were a tad bit furry but personally I wouldn't get your hopes up as you could be horribly dissapointed.

Sorry if I was a 'buzz-killington', just don't like people being dissapointed.

That said I would love it if you prooved me wrong and she was furry, not because i'm into anything furry, but for your sake as it would be pretty cool
    I see your point. You're probably right. Just hopin'. I've always wanted to make some AB/BF connection with her, something to help make this a couple thing, as opposed to me being all on my own.

Either way, I'm happy ^_^

Just seeing them as cute doesn't make someone a furry. I'm glad she does though ^^

Yep, I'd be happy with the known, rather than hope for the unknown - she wasn't reviled by them, she thought you were cute in them. Take it for face value and enjoy.

All right, I admit defeat. You're probably correct and I withdraw my theory.

Still happy though...

Hey, what everyone says makes sense, but to tell you the truth, I think that is pretty cool to have that much of a response. Who knows man, you could rub off on her in time.

She thinks it's cute.
    She has stuffed animals.

..That doesn't make anyone a furry, really.

Those are expensive pjs!! $115!!! :O But still awesome nonetheless (I want the bear hoodie, i think its cool)
    Anyways don't get your hopes up too high cuz you'll be really disappointed if it turns out she's not into it.
    p.s. Idk if I was on the right website it was bunnywarez.com, right? Oh well idk

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    p.s. Idk if I was on the right website it was bunnywarez.com, right? Oh well idk
    Try bunnywearz.com

And I really don't have my hopes up. I'm just happy she was so cool with it. I honestly thought that she would be a bit more weary of my ordering animal pjs as opposed to regular footed pajamas.

I'll just be happy toddling around in them. If she somehow ever gets into it, that will just be icing on the cake.