Thread: Greetings

Smile Greetings

Greetings one and all!

Let's just say my name is Nikki for now and I'm certainly over the age of eighteen. I'm new to forums in general and certainly new to talking on them. It's something I guess I ought to get used to.

I have had a fascination with diapers, for a few years now after having seen a few pics on the net, probably by accident. This lead to investigation and my first purchase of some disposables. I love wearing diapers (and that includes more than one at once) and I have also sometimes acted like a big baby. It would be for me a Diaper Lover first and an Adult Baby somewhat second I'd guess. I have many other interests too but they are probably not suitable for discussion here, or maybe they are. I hope to soon find out and then I can always elaborate on them. I look forward to having a good look over the forums and maybe for now just gather some much needed information. I hope to contribute soon after.

I'm looking forward to joining in with you people and getting to know you.

Thanks for letting me join!

Sissy Nikki.

babyDavid

i would love to get to know you <3 welcome to ADISC!

I'm looking forward to joining in with you people and getting to know you.

Thanks for letting me join!

You're welcome! We are glad to have you; I am interested especially in your listing diaperfur among your...talents? features? Do tell! You sound enthusiastic and very pink, and I look forward to hearing more from and about you
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Jun-2011 at 05:08.

literallegionaire

hey welcome let me tell u i've only been a part of this site for a day and already i feel like a part of the community this place is great and your going to love it
    and by the way raccoon why do people often post random videos on this site like sloths crossing the road and that one u posted? is it just to show ur fav vids or is there something im not getting here?