Thread: Hey from Albany, NY

Default Hey from Albany, NY

Hello everybody, everybody hello!

Came across this site in my quest to post a wonderful experience diaper shopping in the Albany area (Northeast Homecare in Cairo to be precise--highly recommend....they carry Molicare!), and just had to become a member.

Lookin' forward to some diaper fun with ya'll!

I wish I saw this in May I traveled to East Durham for an Irish Fest. When I lived in Albany County I really couldn't find good diapers. I was able to get tranquility off central ave. I hope this doesn't come off as sounding stalkerish I just used to live up there and being Incont I kinda have to wear diapers and know who has what. There was a place in Colonie off everet that sold prevail or medline. There was a place near the Troylet that sold attends and tranquility. But thank you next time I travel up that way i will have to find that place. And welcome to the board

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfrotin2004 View Post
    I wish I saw this in May I traveled to East Durham for an Irish Fest. When I lived in Albany County I really couldn't find good diapers. I was able to get tranquility off central ave. I hope this doesn't come off as sounding stalkerish I just used to live up there and being Incont I kinda have to wear diapers and know who has what. There was a place in Colonie off everet that sold prevail or medline. There was a place near the Troylet that sold attends and tranquility. But thank you next time I travel up that way i will have to find that place. And welcome to the board
    Totally useful local buying tips, well done. Thanks. That was kind to OP.