Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fitting?

Question Fitting?

Well could someone first of all tell me if depends (with straps) are a good brand an 2 if they would fit the average sized 15 years old 130 pounds (yes I'm very skinny) and i'm talking about a small

FullMetal

I would suggest the ones with 3 tapes on each side, NOT THE 2...believe me you will regret if you get the one with 2 tapes. I mean depends aren't the best diapers to begin with but they do the trick and are fine for a first time adult diaper.

Good luck dude.

FullMetal

FullMetal

a good half inch below your belly button, I think.

FullMetal

YAY! Someone who dosen't ask if Pampers will fit him.
    But yes Depends will ft you.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    Well could someone first of all tell me if depends (with straps) are a good brand an 2 if they would fit
    I'm guessing you're talking about the ones with the velcro or button on straps...those are for adults with VERY LIGHT incontinence...they're basically just a big 'pad' (similar to what females use for "that time of the month" but longer). I'd advise against those...except for use as a 'stuffer'.

As someone else already mentioned, Depend is not the greatest brand around, but they a) do in a pinch, and b) are a great 'first diaper' because of their wide availability and the fact that they are relatively inexpensive!

GET THE ONES WITH THREE TAPES ON EACH SIDE!!!!

You want these ones....

As for 'will they fit'...measure your hips and waist and compare with the sizing on the packaging. It's better to get something a bit too big than something wayyyyyy too small (smalls are VERY small) and unless you're like 6'5" 130lbs isn't all that skinny (my ex bf was 5'10" and about 130 lbs and he barely fit into a small...and I do mean BARELY)

From the Depend website (sizing for the "Fitted Maximum Protection")

Size Hips Weight Waist

S/M 26"-41" 110-170 lbs. 19"-34"
    L 42"-54" Over 170 lbs. 35"-49"

i like the older ones cuz they could hold a little more, but the new ones will work as a first time diaper. If you want to do multiple wettings get some pampers size six as a stuffer.

ok well today i tried to buy but i noticed i didn't have enough space in my book bag, i can still go now, do you think they would be suspicious if i came back? oh and BTW the manager with the metal hand is there need answer immediately

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    But yes Depends will ft you.
    True but can you blame us? We act like babies so we want baby diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    ok well today i tried to buy but i noticed i didn't have enough space in my book bag, i can still go now, do you think they would be suspicious if i came back? oh and BTW the manager with the metal hand is there need answer immediately

Metal hand? What?

And I doubt they'd be suspicious. If they ask just tell them you dropped your wallet outside or something and had to go get it.