Thread: Sorta New Here :)

Default Sorta New Here :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm just finally getting around to posting my introduction after a lot of life changing events happened shortly after signing up. I found my login info again and decided to post my into.

My name is J, and I now live outside Seattle, WA - formerly in Chicago, hence the nic. I am a gay male in my mid-30's and have been into diapers, well to be cliche as long as I can remember. My first thoughts about being in them again go way back to when I was between 5-7 years old. Like most of us I hid my feelings and did not fully acknowledge them til I was in my early 20's. This was also the time that early internet sites were showing up and it was nice to know that I wasn't a freak or alone out there, something that has been much easier for those that came after.

My main reason for joining was to be able to lend an ear to those out there and hopefully provide some helpful insights to the problems that we all will inevitably encounter as we journey onward. I have experienced the whole range of 'binge and purge' to wearing full time, had good and bad experiences in relationships, and countless other things.

I have lots of other interests, including photography, music (love 80's), film (big SciFi and Fantasy fan), and I also am into trains and model railroads.

Love to chat, so say hi if you like!

Hi and welcome to ADISC.

I see you like 80's music, cool I've gota admit I too am a big fan of the 80's stuff - mainly hairbands like Metallica, Guns and Roses, Twisted Sister...well you get the idea XD.

I also see that you too are into trains and model railroading? Excellent!! I myself am a fan of the rails - both scale and real. Would you be interested to know I've got a 'trains group' here on adisc? Would I be overstepping my bounds by asking if you have a favorite line or company? Mine would have to be anything with Santa Fe or Union Pacific.

Hope to see you around and having fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Hi and welcome to ADISC.

I see you like 80's music, cool I've gota admit I too am a big fan of the 80's stuff - mainly hairbands like Metallica, Guns and Roses, Twisted Sister...well you get the idea XD.

I also see that you too are into trains and model railroading? Excellent!! I myself am a fan of the rails - both scale and real. Would you be interested to know I've got a 'trains group' here on adisc? Would I be overstepping my bounds by asking if you have a favorite line or company? Mine would have to be anything with Santa Fe or Union Pacific.

Hope to see you around and having fun here.
    Mines the union pacific my great grandpa was a worker and he has a ton of cool things he has collected over the years and it's really cool to see the stuff he has

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi J, Deke here. How do you like Seattle (compared to Chicago)? I'm also a movie, SciFi fan, although I love ALL types of Film. My dream is to go to the Cannes Film festival at least one time in my life. Just wondering, how open are you about your diaper interests with people you know? For me, its a complete secret. I too have gone thru the binge-purge cycle many times. Never did the 24/7 thing and doubt I ever will. I like looking forward to being in diapers after a stressful day, which is something you miss if you're IN them all day long. Well, hope you get to know you better here on ADISC.

Welcome to the site and the Seattle area. It probably feels a little small compared to Chicago but you may have also noticed the weather doesn't try to kill you as often. I'm still a pretty big fan of 80s music, mostly new wave and what those people wound up doing later (currently listening to Thomas Dolby). I also have a weakness for sci-fi and fantasy, although I've spread out into other interests as well. It seems like when it's done right (or wrong) it gets my mind going like little else.

Anyway, lots going on here on the site. I hope you'll find it a comfortable place to hang around.