Thread: Greetings and Salutations!

Default Greetings and Salutations!

Hello Adisc community! My name is Samwise... well, that not my real name. But it is based on one of my favorite characters from my favorite trilogy (besides Star Wars). I am 26 years old and a straight male, in a relationship (my gf knows but we dont participate). As to why I am not using my real name, I like to keep myself a little bit of a mystery because, well, it is the internet and you can never be too careful. But as you get to know me, either through my posts or pm, you will realize I am a kind hearted dude who only wishes to bring mutual understanding and emotional support regarding this most mysterious condition we all have (some in greater degrees than others , no doubt).

My interests include the study of philosophy and religion, of all types and creeds. Also I like to hike. I hope to communicate more on the board and not just read it when I have a question or thought. I feel I am not expressing myself so here it goes... Thank you for your time, and pleased to meet you, cant wait to start the conversations!

Heya Samwise! I'm a hiker myself. Both for photography reasons and health conveniences.

Welcome to ADISC! Don't be afraid to jump right into it and join in on the conversations. You'll find a lot of friendly people here (and others, not so friendly *giggle). No one's gonna bite ya'. Except those darn vampire babies...