Thread: Tranquility ATN Vs. Tena classic plus

Default Tranquility ATN Vs. Tena classic plus

hey has anyone tryed both these diapers? and if so which do you pefer or if you have tena classics what did you think? were they thick?

I've used several tena products but I don't remember which ones exactly. I do like the ATN's better than all of the Tena product's I've used.

I actually just found a pack of those Tena's, and they are not very thick at all. They have a soft cloth cover, no standing leg cuffs, which is in my b

---------- Post added at 06:19 ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 ----------

In my book that is the most important thing on a diaper. The tenas quickly leaked, even with a booster pad, we flooded. However they do have the hook, Velcro like tapes that can continue to be readjusted. I would use theses if I didn't have anything to do or wanted to have a base level diaper for a multiple diaper session. Also made me feel clammy and wet when wearing.
    The ATNs are excellent for flooding and all around extended wear, this is one of my top choices just because of their accessibility. I don't have to drive very far to be able to find some

Quote Originally Posted by oboysetht View Post
    I actually just found a pack of those Tena's, and they are not very thick at all. They have a soft cloth cover, no standing leg cuffs, which is in my b

---------- Post added at 06:19 ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 ----------

In my book that is the most important thing on a diaper. The tenas quickly leaked, even with a booster pad, we flooded. However they do have the hook, Velcro like tapes that can continue to be readjusted. I would use theses if I didn't have anything to do or wanted to have a base level diaper for a multiple diaper session. Also made me feel clammy and wet when wearing.
    The ATNs are excellent for flooding and all around extended wear, this is one of my top choices just because of their accessibility. I don't have to drive very far to be able to find some
    you thanks, i was kinda leaning to the ATNs but sence both say atn's ima get the atn's ... im planning on going 24/7 for a few days in the near future

Yea I've actually got my first pair of dry 24/7 on order right now along with some molicares too! I can't wait to get them.