Thread: Greetings, new to the site

Default Greetings, new to the site

Hi,

I am new to this site. I live in DC and am a 33 yo diaper lover that wears diapers once a week or so. I love the feel of them and feel embarrassed when I am wearing them. I look forward to getting to know others on the site.

Cheers,

DLinDC

Quote Originally Posted by dlindc View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this site. I live in DC and am a 33 yo diaper lover that wears diapers once a week or so. I love the feel of them and feel embarrassed when I am wearing them. I look forward to getting to know others on the site.

Cheers,

DLinDC
    Ohai! Welcome to ADISC! Everyone here is really friendly! ^_^ We took a vacation to DC one year, and it was one of my favorites. I can't imagine how nice it must be to live there!

Quote Originally Posted by dlindc View Post
    Hi,

Cheers,

DLinDC
    Welcome!
    I am also a new user and it is nice to see someone else in my own age range.
    So far I have found that the users on this site is very friendly and accepting.

What do you like besides diapers? What do you do for a living?

Take care and have a good stay here in ADISC.