Thread: Where's the missing piece of the puzzle

Question Where's the missing piece of the puzzle

It's been a while since I became an BF/DL and I'm pretty happy with it. I where as often as I can, I go on ADISC every day where I meet thousand upon thousands of super nice people that are just like me, but I feel like something missing.

Do you have any idea what it could be?

Maybe the unfortunate reality that we'll never be able to fulfill our dreams, but merely speak of them?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    It's been a while since I became an BF/DL and I'm pretty happy with it. I where as often as I can, I go on ADISC every day where I meet thousand upon thousands of super nice people that are just like me, but I feel like something missing.

Do you have any idea what it could be?
    I understand your question, but I don't think you can pose a question like that and expect someone to tell you what is missing from your life. Millions of people across the world, feel like something is missing in their life. It could be love, money, companionship, or maybe a really good sweater. I think everyone feels like that in life at one point or another, and my best advice would be to really do some thinking about it and see what you can come up with. You know yourself better than anyone on this site, so you would be the one best equipped to solve your dilemma. It is a rough one to have, but take comfort that lots of us feel the exact same way, but more importantly try not to let it get you down.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Maybe the unfortunate reality that we'll never be able to fulfill our dreams, but merely speak of them?
    Amen to that, Imagine what it would actually be like to spend a day as your Fursona. Dang, somebody needs to actually make one of those avatar Machines, I'd be willing to fund it.

As for the question, do you think it has to do with anything religiously, like life after stuff?

EmLamby

Maybe it's because we'll never really be able to go back to that time... we can for a short time, but at the end of the day, we're grown people with responsibilities.
    Perhaps because it feels, considering most of the people we meet who are ABDLs are online, like we're alone and we have no one to share it with IRL.
    Or because most of us can't afford the full baby package, like a nursery and crib and stuff to complete the feeling of being a baby.

Alright! I'm depressing myself here. *grabs pacifier*

All were searching for something. Im trying to find some way how to be happy and isnt easy. But better now, just I killed my depresion, cause of it was very cruel.