Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cha Cha's answer to: "What is a Furry?"

Default Cha Cha's answer to: "What is a Furry?"

I got bored and texted Cha Cha to see if they could define a furry. Their answer was: "Furries are the scum of the earth, they are most likely to die alone. Furries are so ugly they make *forgot persons name* look attractive."

Now that's not all of it, just some to give you an idea. I just texted them again and they have changed what it was. I got the first answer 2 months ago.

ChaCha isn't a computer giving you answers, it's a computer giving the questions to people who send you an answer back. I was signed up for answering Pokemon questions, but stopped because I'd always get a question at the most inconvenient times. So the first answer was someone's [very rude] opinion on a furry, not a definition.

naievety of a brit but...what the heck is cha cha?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    naievety of a brit but...what the heck is cha cha?
    It's texting thing. You send them a question, and it'll send that question to someone who's signed up for something in that category, and the person will send you an answer back. But again, you have to have a cell phone and texting to do so.

Cha Cha is a number that you can text questions to for free and they send you back answers, I think you get like 3 a day, but it still deducts from your texts. You can ask them anything you like, its kind of like google.

It used to be a free search engine, youd just type in your question and press ask chacha. You would then end up in a live chat with an expert on your subject. Used to work quite well.
    This new system is stupid and I'll never use it. Why the hell am i going to type the question out on my phone when I have a full keyboard in from of me?
    Plus, if I have a question when im out and about, my iPhone is perfectly capable of loading google, providing an almost instant response for free....

ah, we have a service like that over here but the questions are sent to two centralised call centers. BT (British telecom) run it 118118. I remember we once, while at a convention late on the first night, sent one asking if they could help on a where's wally book for a laugh, gave them a page number and asked if they could help us find him cos we couldnt. We got a reply 2 hours later and when we looked it up on line it was right O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    ah, we have a service like that over here but the questions are sent to two centralised call centers. BT (British telecom) run it 118118. I remember we once, while at a convention late on the first night, sent one asking if they could help on a where's wally book for a laugh, gave them a page number and asked if they could help us find him cos we couldnt. We got a reply 2 hours later and when we looked it up on line it was right O.o
    Love your avatar ^.^! Random, but justifiable..*Is that even a word >.>?*

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Love your avatar ^.^! Random, but justifiable..*Is that even a word >.>?*
    Yes, Justifiable is a word

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    Yes, Justifiable is a word
    i mean random by my post not your avatar by the way ^.^