Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and cosplay

Miku

Default Diapers and cosplay

Couldn't find a topic on this already.

Okay so I think we're all aware of the post about skirts and diapers, it got me to thinking.. What about cosplay and diapers? I love to cosplay, and I love wearing diapers, so why not mix the two and wear diapers while cosplaying?

Anybody tried this before? What was it like? =o

Cosplay as far as I know is dressing up / imitating a manga/anime character...

and as for diapers along, well I couldn't see why not - but then again I don't know any anime/manga character who wears diapers as part of their outfit
    then again, I am not really "into" these things and just a casual reader.... so I don't know shit

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Cosplay as far as I know is dressing up / imitating a manga/anime character...

and as for diapers along, well I couldn't see why not - but then again I don't know any anime/manga character who wears diapers as part of their outfit
    then again, I am not really "into" these things and just a casual reader.... so I don't know shit
    They can also be characters from games like Final Fantasy or something. The character doesn't have to wear diapers as part of their outfit. The whole idea is just wearing diapers for fun while cosplaying =p

Oh, Okay. That's not for me. The whole Skirts thing would work for me though because, I'm a girl.

p0kemon,

well then I don't see why not - as long as it does not interfere with the costume...
    I mean it would look odd if the diaper would be a prominent part...
    or if the costume is something rather tight and the diaper shows clearly...
    also I would consider it embarassing.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    p0kemon,

well then I don't see why not - as long as it does not interfere with the costume...
    I mean it would look odd if the diaper would be a prominent part...
    or if the costume is something rather tight and the diaper shows clearly...
    also I would consider it embarassing.
    That's the whole point of the diaper, to add to the cosplay! =p

baby cloud, baby tifa, and mommy aireth anyone?
    could interesting.

I would have to grow my hair for a few years and buy a few thousand dollars of gel in order for that to work, which would be okay if I was being paid thousands of dollars, but adding on a dollar for a diaper on top of all that is the piece of paper that makes Daffy get crushed by the bomb, the stack of books, the table, the boat anchor, the car, the airplane, the boat, and the piece of paper!

To answer your question I have been tempted to do this myself before.
    (I've cosplayed as Riku and I could wear a diaper underneath my Organization XIII cloak.)
    I haven't because I'm not the exhibitionist type and I'm usually out and about with friends cosplaying; I doubt it'd be discovered but I'll wait for the right time.