Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally told someone...

Default Finally told someone...

Never really felt a need to do this before, in fact, I've always been fairly cynical of the overwhelming "need" to just up and tell someone.

Well I was talking with my best friend last night...we've always been pretty open with eachother but I mean this sort of thing is kinda private and I've been too nervous to bring it up before. (I only know her online...is it a bad thing that she's my best friend? heh...)

Anyway, I let her know that I had a diaper fetish. Sum total of her reaction was kind of a shoulder shrug, lol! Not that I didn't expect that, but still, it was kind of a thrill to finally share that part of myself. She is heading out today to buy some diapers just to try them out, too. That has me pretty excited :3. We are going to meet up next spring, I told her that I'd probably be wearing a diaper almost 24/7 since she knows and doesn't care, she said that didn't bother her any .

She said she would have a hard time using them. I asked what she'd think about me changing her diaper, she didn't really have much of a thought on that . Didn't ask what she'd think about changing my diaper. Maybe by the time I meet up with her she'll want to explore more into it, see how far she might be interested? That would be fun.

We've been talking with each other for a couple years now, that kind of question isn't really too forward or anything for us. We've talked about sexual stuff before, and a diaper change isn't strictly sexual or anything, or at least it doesn't have to be.

I don't think she's an AB or even a diaper fetishist, she's just a big "why not?" kinda person. May as well try it before you knock it, right?

~

Anyone else have stories to share about the first time they shared this side of themselves with anyone?

Congrats for telling your best friend. It always has been a great feeling. But... is it unusual to ask your best friend what she thinks of diaper changes? If she's your girlfriend, then it will be whole other thing (unless your best friend is your crush...but still). I told my best friend about this as well... not too long time ago but I never ask her what she thinks of changing diapers. It might cross the line and scare her off. I always appreciate just enough that she accepts me and never view me differently with her knowledge of me wearing diapers. At least you are lucky that your best friend don't scare off.

By the way, no, it's not bad thing to consider an online friend as your best friend. It's normal if you knew her for couple of years or so. =)

Nah...we have talked about more messed up stuff than that before. If she was going to be scared off by talking about changing eachother's diapers we would have stopped talking ages ago.
    Last edited by Near; 01-Jul-2011 at 23:38. Reason: User requested

i have told a close friend and my girlfriend. my friend didnt think it wierd just was surprised that i had a fetish, seeing i am verry conservitive. then my girlfriend is excepting but hesitant, she is open to it as long as it isnt every day, but we both know she likes her manly man best.

I've only told 2 people, and that was my previous girlfriend and current boyfriend. Neither really cared, but they both made it clear that they weren't interested in participating, which is fine. Prior to that, I "told" my my boyfriend from a while ago, but we met on a AB/TB/DL chatroom so it was kind of understood. Granted, I tend to associate myself with open-minded people, so I probably have an easier time of it, but it's quite surprising how most people my age (28ish) really don't care about fetish stuff, as long as the sex is still good :p and as long as you're not doing anything shady. The most damaging thing to a relationship is keeping secrets, IMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Never really felt a need to do this before, in fact, I've always been fairly cynical of the overwhelming "need" to just up and tell someone.

Well I was talking with my best friend last night...we've always been pretty open with eachother but I mean this sort of thing is kinda private and I've been too nervous to bring it up before. (I only know her online...is it a bad thing that she's my best friend? heh...)

Anyway, I let her know that I had a diaper fetish. Sum total of her reaction was kind of a shoulder shrug, lol! Not that I didn't expect that, but still, it was kind of a thrill to finally share that part of myself. She is heading out today to buy some diapers just to try them out, too. That has me pretty excited :3. We are going to meet up next spring, I told her that I'd probably be wearing a diaper almost 24/7 since she knows and doesn't care, she said that didn't bother her any .

She said she would have a hard time using them. I asked what she'd think about me changing her diaper, she didn't really have much of a thought on that . Didn't ask what she'd think about changing my diaper. Maybe by the time I meet up with her she'll want to explore more into it, see how far she might be interested? That would be fun.

We've been talking with each other for a couple years now, that kind of question isn't really too forward or anything for us. We've talked about sexual stuff before, and a diaper change isn't strictly sexual or anything, or at least it doesn't have to be.

I don't think she's an AB or even a diaper fetishist, she's just a big "why not?" kinda person. May as well try it before you knock it, right?

~

Anyone else have stories to share about the first time they shared this side of themselves with anyone?
    just two days ago i told a friend who i have known for just coming up to a year he to had the shrug of shoulder response we both met on a power ranger fan site we are both in our 20s so i think him knowing about my ab side is gr8 who knows maybe he is all ready an ab

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Nah...we have talked about more messed up stuff than that before. If she was going to be scared off by talking about changing eachother's diapers we would have stopped talking ages ago.
    It's pretty awesome having friends with whom you can talk about stuff like that eh? Congrats!

Congratz

Its great she had that reaction

Just Dont push her into it, I have seen situations where it starts out awsome then the ABDL pushes too much and and it ends badly.

Spearmint

It sounds like it's not that big of a deal with you two, but if were you, I'd be a little weary of talking about stuff like diaper changing. We've had a few members in the past who've had bad experiences with it because participation was brought up.

Obviously, if she's okay with it then good for you, and after all, she's your best friend not mine :P, but play it cool, until you're absolutely sure how she feels about it, especially if she wants to try it for herself.

Nah, there's no pushing around about it. I even asked her if that was a bit too forward and her reply was something along the lines of "...really? With me? No such thing as too forward, you know that..."

Nevertheless there are still plenty of topics I don't want to broach LOL.

She said she kind of liked it, they are nice to sleep in.