Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering off of Amazon?

Default Ordering off of Amazon?

Hey, my parents are going to be out of town next Friday and I was contemplating on buying a case of X-Pluses off of Amazon... All I want to know is if it's faster to buy through Amazon or Northshore on Amazon as far as two day shipping goes. I know Northshore has typically shipped products to me within a day, but do they ship cases just as fast?
    Thanks!

With Amazon if you order with overnight shipping before 3pm (typically) it will be there the next day with no problems. If you have Prime it will only cost you $3.99 for overnight shipping on any item sold or shipped by Amazon. If it's through a 3rd party seller then it completely depends on that seller.

indybaby12

Quote Originally Posted by digital apparatus View Post
    Hey, my parents are going to be out of town next Friday and I was contemplating on buying a case of X-Pluses off of Amazon... All I want to know is if it's faster to buy through Amazon or Northshore on Amazon as far as two day shipping goes. I know Northshore has typically shipped products to me within a day, but do they ship cases just as fast?
    Thanks!
    "buy through Amazon or Northshore on Amazon"

It's the same thing. Northshore sells via Amazon and Amazon does all the work. I would buy from Amazon cause they have warehouses all over the country and I doubt Northshore has nearly as many as Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by indybaby12 View Post
    "buy through Amazon or Northshore on Amazon"

It's the same thing. Northshore sells via Amazon and Amazon does all the work. I would buy from Amazon cause they have warehouses all over the country and I doubt Northshore has nearly as many as Amazon.
    I know Northshore sells via Amazon, but Amazon also offers an option where you can buy it directly from them not via anyone... So that's where the confusion is!

I've gotten things from Amazon in one day, if you can believe that, but be warned. If your parents share with you your internet account at home, Amazon will tell you they have received your diaper order, and when they have shipped it. But worse, weeks later, there will be a random inquiry, "How did you like your diapers!" This is how my wife found out I wore diapers, and what brought me to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    If your parents share with you your internet account at home, Amazon will tell you they have received your diaper order, and when they have shipped it. But worse, weeks later, there will be a random inquiry, "How did you like your diapers!"
    If you have your own email account and your own Amazon account, and don't leave them logged in when you're not at the computer, there shouldn't be an issue.

I have found ebay sellers much better at keeping information on "private sales" private and have never had a potentially embarassing follow up call or email. Sometimes the prices are better too and things come very well camoflagued.

Here in UK it is stil lpossible to pay in other ways than pay-pal if you don't have an acocunt.

i have done this 5 times before and yes go with amazon and buy from northshore and get 2 day shipping, 2 day shipping is expencive so i would sugest signing up for the free amazon prime trial it makes 2 day shipping free and one day shipping 3.99

indybaby12

Quote Originally Posted by digital apparatus View Post
    I know Northshore sells via Amazon, but Amazon also offers an option where you can buy it directly from them not via anyone... So that's where the confusion is!
    I'd got with whoever is cheaper. Cause it's probably going to come from the same warehouse.