Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Setting The Scene

  1. #1

    Smile Setting The Scene

    Hi everyone, first thread here - I don't usually make much of an effort!

    I've had a girlfriend for nearly 4 years now, 2 years ago I told her about the whole ab/dl thing and she was supportive of it. We talk about it openly and she has occasionally put me in a nappy.

    It's got to the stage now where she seems to be curious about ageplay herself. I'm more than happy to switch as that way I get the best of both worlds. The other night we had a lovely evening of cuddling up, and me talking to her like a toddler. When asking her how old she was she said "umm dunno... two..." while she cuddled a teddy and we watched cartoons.

    We've talked about giving her a "little" day the next time we're free, but I'm pretty new to the caregiver role. Could anyone offer some advice as to how I can go about setting the scene? What sort of things could I do to relax her into the little way of thinking and what kind of activities could I set up?

    Cheers.


    tl:dr - gf wants to be little, what do?

  2. #2

    Default

    Think of what you like when you're in little space.

    Do it for her.

    ?

    Profit

  3. #3

    Default

    Damn, Zephy, something bothering you lately? Seems like all your posts are just dripping with sarcasm the last few days.

  4. #4

    Default

    Yeah that's the sort of thing I had in mind but what I'm finding difficult is to initiate the whole thing - going from adult to little.

    I find it easy to make the transition myself, however I don't want to go too fast to put her off as she's only beginning to dip her feet into it.

  5. #5

    Default

    You should find something that's sorta neutral, but could go either way. Like making her a nice breakfast (in bed) or lunch. Make it really festive and colorful.
    It's a nice way to start the day for her and be cared for but that could go both ways. If she's not up for it, you have a romantic morning and she'll love the attention. If she is, it's easy to take it in a more childish direction without putting her too much on the spot.

    oh and don't play too much disco

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Damn, Zephy, something bothering you lately? Seems like all your posts are just dripping with sarcasm the last few days.
    That first half was serious, the second half was just a joke.

    When I RP with people I just think of things that *I* would like if I were in that position and do it for them. Don't particularly like the caregiver role, but apparently I'm pretty good at it. IRL isn't really that different. Just think of things that you want to happen to you and are capable of doing, then if you think she'll like it, do it to/for her.

  7. #7

    Default

    I really like the breakfast idea actually. I can see breakfast in bed whilst running a warm bubble bath going down really well - and like you said it's neutral as well so if it doesn't work, at least it's a nice romantic morning - cheers for that!

    Any other ideas from people?

    Zephy, although I understand where you're coming from, what *I* like may be going a bit too fast for someone who's only just getting into the idea of being little - hence the reason I was asking for other ideas.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Toomuchdisco View Post
    I really like the breakfast idea actually. I can see breakfast in bed whilst running a warm bubble bath going down really well - and like you said it's neutral as well so if it doesn't work, at least it's a nice romantic morning - cheers for that!

    Any other ideas from people?

    Zephy, although I understand where you're coming from, what *I* like may be going a bit too fast for someone who's only just getting into the idea of being little - hence the reason I was asking for other ideas.
    You could always, you know, ask her what she'd like. Or is that too bizarre a concept? -_-

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    You could always, you know, ask her what she'd like. Or is that too bizarre a concept? -_-
    Well apologies for asking for a bit of advice about approaching something a little new - I've seen bronze age artifacts that are about as blunt as your replies!

    I have in fact asked her and she tells me that she wants me to take to control with her being in the little frame of mind, the details of which she hasn't worked out even for herself yet. (Bear in mind that it's only something that's relatively recently crossed her mind, whereas being little is something that's been in my mind for many years).

    What I'm looking for is some ideas about how to initiate the control and ideas as to what we could once in the roleplaying. We've had a couple of ideas between us but I'm seeing what an external pool of thoughts can bring together.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Toomuchdisco View Post
    Well apologies for asking for a bit of advice about approaching something a little new - I've seen bronze age artifacts that are about as blunt as your replies!

    I have in fact asked her and she tells me that she wants me to take to control with her being in the little frame of mind, the details of which she hasn't worked out even for herself yet. (Bear in mind that it's only something that's relatively recently crossed her mind, whereas being little is something that's been in my mind for many years).

    What I'm looking for is some ideas about how to initiate the control and ideas as to what we could once in the roleplaying. We've had a couple of ideas between us but I'm seeing what an external pool of thoughts can bring together.
    Better to get to the point than to beat around the bush.

    From your first post you've already put her in a "little" mindset before, so just try to recreate that atmosphere. Otherwise, it's probably best not to force it. Let it come naturally.

Similar Threads

  1. What is your favorite living setting?
    By PetPuppyAlex in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2010, 07:32
  2. Setting Up Pidgin for IRC
    By Jon in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-Apr-2008, 17:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.