Thread: Keeping skin health at night

Default Keeping skin health at night

I'm planning to sleep in a diaper tonight. Since I have a tendency towards using them, will I be able to get away with just powder and lotion before going to sleep, or will I have to get up and change in the middle of the night to avoid a rash?

I sleep wet almost every night. I wet before I even get into bed and stay that way until I wake up in the morning. I don't use anything except powder but I have NEVER gotten a rash from being wet, nor dry skin or irritation, I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Powder and lotion should be fine for a night - generally it's only when you will be wearing for prolonged times during the day with movement etc that a rash will occur.

I'm going to have to agree with everyone. Powder and lotion works best for me.

Well you are clearly asleep already and when you read this you will already know how it worked out. Typically if you drink a good amount of water during the day your urine will not be concentrated enough to irritate you overnight.