Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to start wetting the bed

Default Going to start wetting the bed

Alright, I'm 15, and going to start wetting the bed on purpose, so my parents decide to buy me diapers. I already have diapers, but my parents don't know, and I hate having to buy them in public. I have most of this planned out. I'm just gonna wet it a few times, and tell my parents that I wet it before, but slipped it behind their backs and washed the sheets.

It's a known fact that people with ADHD (Such as me) are 2.7 times more likely to wet the bed. Same with people dealing with emotional stress. (That's me, too. Although not many people know)

Does anyone have any tips?

Tip: Don't do it.

Reasons not to:
    Likely won't get diapers for a while (if at all)
    Tube up the urethra
    Embarassing talk with doctor
    Tube up the urethra
    Bedwetting alarms
    Strict diet
    TUBE UP THE URETHRA! D:<

It's also dishonest, and not fair to your parents. Why should your parents need to pay for this AND worry about your health just because you don't like being seen in public buying them? Sounds like a douche move to me.

It would be suspicious to ask for diapers, and diapers are often the last option, after trying the "no liquids after dinner" and bedwetting alarms, as well as medication (which won't do anything for you).

If you don't know what your urethra is, google it. Now imagine a tube going in there. Some doctors do that to test your bladder to see if there's an infection of some kind.

PampsAimi

NOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA BAD IDEA BAD IDEA! And like Zephy said tubes and other things happen, and never diapers.

I have a tip. I thought about doing that myself back in your age but after reading stories and becoming older I understood that it really isn't worth the hassle. You'll be running through many tests and have to lie to your doctor and parents. Is it really worth it having to live in a lie to get something you would be able to get without doing so as well? I myself have been in a situation (and still am) that I haven't been able to use any diapers for few years now since my sister grew out of them but still I'm not ready to lie to get them.

So my advice is not to give it a shot. You'll have easier living without lying about serious things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post

Reasons not to:
    Likely won't get diapers for a while (if at all)
    Tube up the urethra
    Embarassing talk with doctor
    Tube up the urethra
    Bedwetting alarms
    Strict diet

Yeah, I gotta say, I agree with Zephy here. (I do not say that often.) It is not likely at ALL that they will buy you diapers. The most that they'll likely do is put a plastic sheet over your bed. That's all mine did for my sister, who wet for 6 years.

~Hal0ispwnd

Alright. I guess I won't. It's just, since I was 4, I've always wanted to wear diapers. It's nice to have them secretly, but there are lapses of days to weeks to months when I won't be able to wear a diaper. Wearing diapers at night seemed like a great solution to this, because I'd wear them every night, and I won't have to go through all the bullying if I wore them all day. Wearing at night is so secretive, and it also makes it so only the people I tell would ever know, and if I ever did tell anyone, it'd only be my closest friends.

Vroeger

Can't you wear them secretly at night without your parents knowing about it?

Realistically, it is a fetish for some people but just the pure instinct of it scares the hell outta me.

For the OP, I do agree that it is a really really bad idea to intentionally wet your bed. Probably the best approach is to either find a safe way to obtain diapers yourself because that spares you both the humiliation and processes involving wetting the bed and the guilt inside for lying to your parents about it.

as well as medication (which won't do anything for you).
    Not to nitpick, but I believe the medication (a) has side-effects, and (b) can be detrimental to your health; inhibiting urine production could lead to increased toxins in the bloodstream or other bad things if there isn't a good reason for it.

Reasons not to:

Tube up the urethra
    Tube up the urethra
    That's all the reasons anyone should ever need. Someone needs to make a thread a sticky it, Title the thread "How to start wetting the bed to get diapers" Then all it says on the inside of the thread is how bad of an idea it is. So we can stop having people make these threads.