Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Why do people who dislike wearing diapers sign up for an ABDL based site?

  1. #1

    Default Why do people who dislike wearing diapers sign up for an ABDL based site?

    I don't understand, It's like some people made an account here just to go "Well it sounds fun until you actually need to wear diapers blah blah blah" If you're incontinent It's not our fault-it may be no ones fault but if that makes you hate diapers and people who do enjoy them and using them for their intended purposes...then why join an AB/DL based site? Also I've been wearing for about 2 months almost 24/7 save for a few occasions, even at work, I haven't been detected or picked on or shunned yet and I haven't lost a bit of my control I can still hold it for hours if I need to.

    For those who believe that it's the cost that will become the problem I have news-cloth diapers work- with no need for wasting a lot of extra water washing them. I will tell how I do it in m next post.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by P9Kitty View Post
    I don't understand, It's like some people made an account here just to go "Well it sounds fun until you actually need to wear diapers blah blah blah" If you're incontinent It's not our fault-it may be no ones fault but if that makes you hate diapers and people who do enjoy them and using them for their intended purposes...then why join an AB/DL based site? Also I've been wearing for about 2 months almost 24/7 save for a few occasions, even at work, I haven't been detected or picked on or shunned yet and I haven't lost a bit of my control I can still hold it for hours if I need to.

    For those who believe that it's the cost that will become the problem I have news-cloth diapers work- with no need for wasting a lot of extra water washing them. I will tell how I do it in m next post.
    I would consider deleting this post before you find yourself in the middle of a lot of drama...

    People who want to make themselves incontinent are going to aggravate people who really are IC through no wish of their own and have to deal with the reality of it every day, like it or not. What you are saying is basically the equivalent of:
    "I don't get why people who can't walk are getting on my case when I say driving a powered wheelchair is fun! I've been using one around town for the last two months (most days, except when I need to walk up some stairs for something important) and by the way, I can still walk...."

    It doesn't mean that IC people on ADISC are out to spoil the fun of AB/DLs and hate diapers and those who enjoy using them, we're all friends together here on ADISC - our Google tag-line says we are a "Supportive community for Adult Babies, Teen Babies, Incontinent people, Diaper Lovers, and Babyfurs" - If the IC people throw some cold water on some self-indulgent fantasies from time to time, that's a good thing in my view.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I would consider deleting this post before you find yourself in the middle of a lot of drama...

    People who want to make themselves incontinent are going to aggravate people who really are IC through no wish of their own and have to deal with the reality of it every day, like it or not. What you are saying is basically the equivalent of:
    "I don't get why people who can't walk are getting on my case when I say driving a powered wheelchair is fun! I've been using one around town for the last two months (most days, except when I need to walk up some stairs for something important) and by the way, I can still walk...."

    It doesn't mean that IC people on ADISC are out to spoil the fun of AB/DLs and hate diapers and those who enjoy using them, we're all friends together here on ADISC - our Google tag-line says we are a "Supportive community for Adult Babies, Teen Babies, Incontinent people, Diaper Lovers, and Babyfurs" - If the IC people throw some cold water on some self-indulgent fantasies from time to time, that's a good thing in my view.
    Then does it not stand to reason that we can throw said "cold water" back? It works both ways.

    By the same token It's like the person who can't walk resenting the person enjoying their fun time in the powered-chair just because they're not enjoying it. The fact still remains that our enjoyment of it has nothing to do with their disability.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    I would consider deleting this post before you find yourself in the middle of a lot of drama...

    People who want to make themselves incontinent are going to aggravate people who really are IC through no wish of their own and have to deal with the reality of it every day, like it or not. What you are saying is basically the equivalent of:
    "I don't get why people who can't walk are getting on my case when I say driving a powered wheelchair is fun! I've been using one around town for the last two months (most days, except when I need to walk up some stairs for something important) and by the way, I can still walk...."
    Not really. If they went to a convention for people who enjoy powered wheelchairs and got offended by the people that used them exclusively when they had no need, then it would be the same.

    It's not that IC people are offended that seems to bug the poster, but that they join a site for people that enjoy diapers and rag on the people for liking parts of it that they find onerous.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by P9Kitty View Post
    Then does it not stand to reason that we can throw said "cold water" back? It works both ways.
    That's not what you're doing with this thread though



    If you're incontinent It's not our fault-it may be no ones fault but if that makes you hate diapers and people who do enjoy them and using them for their intended purposes...then why join an AB/DL based site?
    - you're accusing one group of members of this forum (a forum you have only just joined) of hating the rest of us and not belonging here, despite the fact that ADISC is expressly clear that they CAN belong here. If you have a problem with something specific someone has said, then you should take it up with them in the thread where they said it, not by creating a new thread where you lash out at an IC bogeyman, and give us no quotations or threads as examples of evidence for this hostile attitude you claim to see.

    ---------- Post added at 01:22 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Not really. If they went to a convention for people who enjoy powered wheelchairs and got offended by the people that used them exclusively when they had no need, then it would be the same.

    It's not that IC people are offended that seems to bug the poster, but that they join a site for people that enjoy diapers and rag on the people for liking parts of it that they find onerous.
    Who does this Zephy? some examples?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    Who does this Zephy? some examples?
    Too lazy to find the thread, but it was the one where the guy was happy to wet the bed for the first time and there were two people in the thread that ragged on him because they dislike it.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    That's not what you're doing with this thread though



    - you're accusing one group of members of this forum (a forum you have only just joined) of hating the rest of us and not belonging here, despite the fact that ADISC is expressly clear that they CAN belong here. If you have a problem with something specific someone has said, then you should take it up with them in the thread where they said it, not by creating a new thread where you lash out at an IC bogeyman, and give us no quotations or threads as examples of evidence for this hostile attitude you claim to see.
    I could have worded that better but It's not just IC it can be anybody who has an uncontrollable need to wear diapers (but how many groups of people fit into that category?) I also never said they couldn't be here, I just ask why would you want to be here if you hate it so? Also confronting the person or people doing it directly would only cause more problems. There is a saying "The hit dog will holler" If someone feels that I am attacking them they will likely be the one to come and try to call me out on it, and will likely be one of the ones doing it.

    I'm sorry if I offended anyone but what good does it do to go "I resent that, because It happens to me all the time and you shouldn't enjoy it for that reason".

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by P9Kitty View Post
    I could have worded that better but It's not just IC it can be a bedwetter or anybody who has an uncontrollable need to wear diapers. I also never said they couldn't be here, I just ask why would you want to be here if you hate it so? Also confronting the person or people doing it directly would only cause more problems. There is a saying "The hit dog will holler" If someone feels that I am attacking them they will likely be the one to come and try to call me out on it, and will likely be one of the ones doing it.
    Well I can see why you might want to pose the general question, but the way you worded it made it a generalised accusation. It's pretty safe to assume no-one is an established member here who doesn't enjoy being part of this site, and they couldn't do that if they absolutely hated seeing ABDLs write about how much the enjoy their diapers. I'll make a bet you couldn't find any IC member who mainly just posts negative things about ABDLs enjoying themselves, of course there will be some people who are from time to time harsh, but hey - that's life on a forum, people have different emotions and opinions and we argue it out in the threads.

  9. #9

    Default

    it's to fuel their ego

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ikrit View Post
    it's to fuel their ego
    XD cool Is that PeanutButter-Your avatar.

Similar Threads

  1. is there any irish people on this site
    By hannahmontana in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-May-2011, 00:38
  2. ABDL Pay Site Question
    By tylerdurden5 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-Aug-2010, 07:23
  3. Anyone dislike diapers/wetting themselves?
    By Exploration in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2010, 08:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.