Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My possible "hideous" new car

Default My possible "hideous" new car

I have actually had a Buick LeSabre for a while. But, given the cars age and gas mileage I don't want to hang onto it much longer. Its a wonderful car, and still runs great. But, it's a major gas hog, heavy, and well... hasn't been inspected or moved for a year and a half. As a teenager to get this vehicle mobile it will cost a lot of money and as a foresight; not good.
    So today I went car shopping and look what I found.

Its a 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage. Nice tiny gas effective engine, 165k miles. GREAT for a car its age, and its a Mitsu 1.5 Liter 4 cylinder engine. so its life expectancy is phenomenal. Not mentioning the price on it... But, that paint job knocks about 8k off XD

btw... 37mpg City 48mpg hwy
    Last edited by Corri; 19-Jul-2008 at 14:26.

I know... its a Love hate thing with the paint job. I was looking for a Mitsubishi in my price range.. simply because I love them.. then I found this. I was like .... *must have*
    I am going to take a look at it tomorrow morning. If it checks out, I'm going to get a down payment placed on it.

Woah a shark! rrraaaawwwwrrrr!!! Get it... Its got sharks...

Car would be okay, but kids are going to harrass the hell out of you at school for that paint job. Oh, and you will get a much better deal if you buy from a person instead of from a dealer.

Its AS-IS. So... its not really a dealer I'm buying from

But John, if I get this will ya come over to my place and help me hook up the electronics?
    The thing as beautiful as it is needs more Sound... and a lil underglow.. (which is to be used at shows only!)

Truthfully I've never seen a car with that crazy as a paint job so I say, GO FOR IT!!!!!

That thing is so cool, and it doesn't have too much mileage on it -,-....

Anyways, I wouldn't be brave enough to get sometin like that XD, but it's so awesome.

The song "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid just popped into my head when I saw your new car!!

If only the shark had a laser beam on its head, then you can Pew Pew while going down the highway at 48mpg. Go for it.

OK. I'm going to be honest. The car is great. It looks like it is in great condition, and the gas milage alone is worth it. But, the paint job is hideous. I've never seen anything that ugly in my life.