Thread: Introduction? OK. Here goes!

Default Introduction? OK. Here goes!

OHAI!!! I'm new to the site! (As if you couldn't tell by the introduction!) I'm a little shy sometimes, so sorry in advance!

I found this site while looking for AB products and whatnot, so here I am. It seemed like a good thing to be a part of, with loads of information and other people to talk to.

In my spare time I enjoy playing World of Warcraft. I am addicted!!! I am a college student, or I will be here soon again. I also enjoy reading, cooking, and I enjoy writing. (Really, I like to write...)

I joined the site to talk to people and get information about being an AB and whatnot. I'll probably lurk for a while since I'm prone to being shy. Who knows, maybe I'll feel so comfortable that I won't be shy! Who knows?

Welcome iplayWoW, I think you will enjoy this place, I know I have since I joined just about a week ago. Since you like Warcrack, you should go to the groups list and join the WoW groups. I use to play WoW up until Feb then I stopped...couldn't afford it anymore.

Thanks! I just joined now! Thank you for the suggestion! ^_^

I grew up shy; that's cured now. Adisc had a lot to do with that; I feel comfortable and at ease discussing my abdl side. Thanks Adisc! If you are shy then be shy; come out slowly and get your feet wet before launching yourself in a canonball in the deep end; you see before you 20 000 potential friends, now all you need do is get to know who they are, a bit at a time, and you'll find it easy to make friends. If you have any trouble navigating the site, socially or in terms of its mechanics we are here to help! - part of the support on offer is using the site itself!

Thanks Raccoon! I'll keep that in mind for sure! I'm terrible with computers most of the time, with the exception of gaming and photoshop.