Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in the Summer

Default Diapers in the Summer

This is the first summer that I have been wearing diapers during the day. It's great to wear during the day but now that it's hot outside its gets kind of uncomfortable. Any tips on how to keep cool and comfortable while still wearing a diaper?

Pour ice cold water in the diaper, (might hurt at first if you're a guy)

how hot could new york be at this time of year I live in las vegas its already hitting 100F and I to would like some cool down tips I have cheap diaper it doesn't hold alot of liquid

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    Pour ice cold water in the diaper, (might hurt at first if you're a guy)
    I don't think hurt is an appropriate word. lol.

Anything cool in your diaper area will cool you down because of how easy you lose heat in that area. Compressed air blowing into your pants or cool fluid in your diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by conan View Post
    how hot could new york be at this time of year I live in las vegas its already hitting 100F and I to would like some cool down tips I have cheap diaper it doesn't hold alot of liquid
    You have no fucking idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    You have no fucking idea...
    nope I would think that you a alot more north than I am so it must be a little cooler but then again i have never been there so i should have never made that remark sorry

Quote Originally Posted by conan View Post
    nope I would think that you a alot more north than I am so it must be a little cooler but then again i have never been there so i should have never made that remark sorry
    Nah, it's cool.

It really depends on your area. I dunno about "upstate," but down on Long Island it's BAD in the summer!

It helps if things are not ftoo tight - a diaper with a fair amount of padding that holds up with a velcro type waistband fastening seems more comfortable in the summer than tape up types. The Tena Flex range etc. They don't rely on the diaper being pulled tight because the waistband acts like the ellastic in underwear and feels cooler and more natural.

Most diapers made for us have that plastic part to it unlike today's baby diapers that are cloth and breathable. I wouldn't mind trying a pair like that but for the life of me I don't know who makes diapers much like the ones that are made for babies. That and I would like to see a pull-up for kids that are made just for us, Depends are a lie!

I'm down here in west Texas where temperatures are up to 110's and there is an extreme drought down here so it gets pretty hot.