Thread: ABU diapers or bambino diapers

Default ABU diapers or bambino diapers

what diaper do you think are better ABU diapers or bambino diapers. whis one is better for messing ans or wetting.

Well.. I'd love to possess either one, but for the time being, that's pretty unlikely.

As for the absorbance capacity, I believe Bambinos are famous for that, so I'd say that one's the best diaper out there for wetting. For messing, you'll actually want a cheaper, worse diaper - it's not going to be absorbed anyway, so why waste a Bambino/ABU?

Probably bambino's but I haven't actually tried either. People held them in high esteem a few months ago and since then I haven't really noticed them mentioned that much.

I personally find the fit and construction of the ABU diapers much better than Bambinos. Bambinos will hold more, but a Cushie will hold a couple of wettings before a change, and it's wide enough to contain a mess, too.

Since I have the ability to choose between the two, I choose ABU when I order "play diapers". I haven't bought Bambinos in several years now.

I love Bambinos for my wetness. A lot better than my twice worn Depends Max Protection diapers!

Bambino's are more absorbent then ABU, however I really love the fit and one tape style of ABU. To compensate for absorption I use a booster with ABU and it works great.

I prefer Bambinos since I like the old style of diapers that I had when I was young, however I sometimes go ABU for the price, it all depends on how much you want to spend. Bambinos usually are more per diaper whereas ABU have more diapers per price.