Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wet the bed, YAY!

Default I wet the bed, YAY!

i just wanted to share with everyone that i wet the bed last night, woke up with a large damp patch on my pants and a small patch on the sheets. - i wasn't even trying to or even thinking about it.

I will never understand why one wants to wet the bed... it ain't fun for me when I do it, that's for sure. I hate posts like these.... makes me hate why I am an AB.

WildThing121675

Agree 100% it was a side effect of the condition for me, hate all these people who haven't been bullied through the years for the problem but want it for whatever messed up reason they justify it with

meh... it's just a desire that's stuck deep in one's mind

It's the whole "forbidden garden" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by scottishdude View Post
    Agree 100% it was a side effect of the condition for me, hate all these people who haven't been bullied through the years for the problem but want it for whatever messed up reason they justify it with
    Easy, easy...

The one time I've wet the bed as an adult, I didn't like it; plus, my wife hated it. Lol

However, if jedi is able to enjoy it, I say let him. It is that innocent helplessness that I think we all desire, be it through accidental bed-wetting or whatever.

I am sorry you were bullied; I really am I would have stood up for you then, too. I just don't think we should be too hard on someone who found a positive from it and mentioned it on an ABDL site.
    Last edited by onecho; 14-Jun-2011 at 15:51.

There is a benefit to wetting in your sleep, that is sleeping straight through the night. I remember when I use to wet the bed most nights when at the cottage. It was the only times I actually got a good nights sleep. When I wake up to use the washroom at 2 or 3 in the morning, I usually spend what feels like forever trying to get back to sleep. So yes there is a benefit to wetting while asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by goodolandy View Post
    There is a benefit to wetting in your sleep, that is sleeping straight through the night. I remember when I use to wet the bed most nights when at the cottage. It was the only times I actually got a good nights sleep. When I wake up to use the washroom at 2 or 3 in the morning, I usually spend what feels like forever trying to get back to sleep. So yes there is a benefit to wetting while asleep.
    I agree with you. The only time I got a full nights sleep was when I was still wetting the bed. Always remember waking up feeling refreshed. Now I am awake at least twice a night..very annoying.

Null

I acctually have no problem with it, I still wet the bed occasionally, like once every few months, or so.

haters gonna hate and all that lol!

But good for you JediJon! I would love to be able to do it, but because I live at home and i dont want to clean the mess up (so i wear padding :P) But the helpless feeling it gives you which is what most AB's want so dont be so judgemental just because you dont like it WildThing121675 and scottishdude.

People being judgemental makes me hate being an AB.

p.s. if you dont like these threads why even open it, take the time to read it and then respond?

Don't be too harsh on WildThing and Scottishdude. When someone has been dealing with bedwetting for a long time or have never known what it is like to not be a bedwetter, it will naturally be hard for that person to see the benefits just like someone who has never been a bedwetter not able to see the negatives.