Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for anyone who has any questions about the best U.S. made adult onesie and price effective as well

Default for anyone who has any questions about the best U.S. made adult onesie and price effective as well

easyaccessclothing.com has the best made onezie's i have ever bought in the states

the quality is remarkable for the price 29.95 each
    2 different styles bodysuits snap crotch or short legged snap crotch bodysuits

just for the record i think these are the best in the united states

discrete shipping USPS as well
    Last edited by tigger24; 14-Jun-2011 at 08:57. Reason: wrong link

What are they and how long do you think they'll be around?

My bad the link did not show i just received my short legged onezie from them it was shipped discretely very well priced and very well made,as far as i know they have been there for a while.My bad about the link it did not show up Kwis posted the proper link to the site.Thanks Kwis for helping me out
    the site is easy access clothing at easyaccessclothing.com

they measure sizing by trunk measure only so choose carefully and get the right measurement look up how on internet

most of the onezies i have purchased before the crotch snaps looked like it would fall off and eventually did fall off I would bet alot that will not happen with this onesie as long as u own it!

Quote Originally Posted by tigger24 View Post
    My bad the link did not show i just received my short legged onezie from them it was shipped discretely very well priced and very well made,as far as i know they have been there for a while.My bad about the link it did not show up Kwis posted the proper link to the site.Thanks Kwis for helping me out
    the site is easy access clothing at easyaccessclothing.com
    If you edit your original post and take the [url][/url] out I think it will work

for your information the short legged bodysuits have a lot of snaps and are not a whole lot of fun to take on and off but i think that's the main idea LOL

just so you know for the future if u wanted to purchase some onezie's from them

Quote Originally Posted by tigger24 View Post
    for your information the short legged bodysuits have a lot of snaps and are not a whole lot of fun to take on and off but i think that's the main idea LOL

just so you know for the future if u wanted to purchase some onezie's from them
    How are they for disposables? I've gotten the impression that (some) oneises assume a cloth diaper and are made as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    How are they for disposables? I've gotten the impression that (some) oneises assume a cloth diaper and are made as such.
    the onesie fits fine with disposables that's what i use with my onesie and it fits fine the fabric fits tight so either should work i would assume but it's very snug and very comfy

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    i've got a few onesies and all designs seem to be cut for disposables. clothing cut for wearing over traditional diapers tend to specify as such, as it's not so common a thing, nowadays.