Thread: Delurking

Default Delurking

Hello one and all!
    This looks like an excellent site for a committed DL like me.

I have been into nappies for as long as I can remember although I never had any toilet-training issues. They became powerfully sexual at puberty, and I have never fought the urge.

I only wear towelling, with white plastic pants to cover : and that is where my fetish lies - I cannot get enough of the sound, texture and visual appeal of this very sexy underwear!

I always wear to bed, and sometimes out during the day.

OK : I hope this post is sufficient to allow me to level up.

Hey there ^^
    Well we all mostly share your interest in diapers here so I'm sure you will have fun with that.
    I can see you like diapers a lot ^^ but what other things do you like ? music or games or other stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteplastic View Post
    Well the best way to do that is make lots og good posts around the forums so people can get to know you.

Hello one and all!

I have been into nappies for as long as I can remember although I never had any toilet-training issues. They became powerfully sexual at puberty, and I have never fought the urge.

I only wear towelling, with white plastic pants to cover : and that is where my fetish lies - I cannot get enough of the sound, texture and visual appeal of this very sexy underwear!

I think you're giving us a bit too much TMI there about your 'sexy underwear.' We're not a sex site. We're a support community. Keep sexual content to a minimum, please.

Hello one and all!

Welcome! Like others have asked, what sorts of other things do you do for non-diapered fun? Also, although there are many of us, like myself, that get a sexual charge from diapers and the like, just keep in mind that this site is accessible to those as young as 13. Your post didn't seem to blow past PG-13 at all to me, and I definitely get the thrill of cloth diapers and plastic pants (yeah cloth!!), but I figured I'd mention it just to be friendly.

Again, welcome!

A thousand apologies. I clearly wasn't lurking sufficiently before diving in with foot in mouth!

For (other) fun, I am into amateur radio, esoteric hi-fi systems, music (of course), track motorcycling, aviation, literature (SF and fantasy are favourites - Julian May, anyone?) and gadgets. I am an animal lover (two Border Collies) and donate a lot of time and resources to animal rescue organisations.

Again, glad to have found this site - and good to meet y'all.

You are already a good and productive member, with a first thread plowing onward in good ways. It reminds me of a thread I was just in, in many ways: especially listening to responses, and taking advice to heart. http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...g-friends.html I suggest reading it through to post #16 - the whole thing is instructive. You can add comments there if any of it rings any bells.

Your post 5 was excellent: interesting, says lots about you. BTW I used to read HiFI Reviews, the Absolute Sound, all those; I once owned a Systemdek [obscure high-end turntable]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93050.jpg 
Views:	641 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	4696

After a new vehicle, a fursuit, some traveling and more furniture, I need an improved stereo: probably a Rega Planar III Rega Planar 3 turntable | Stereophile.com, a tube amp, and electrostatic speakers, probably baby Magnapans. MMG - Magnepan, Inc. (What I really want is an Oracle but who wouldn't. Oracle-Audio - Delphi MK VI

I had a low end $400 '76 XS 650... slow but made a happy sound, putt putt pu- cough - putt...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10454_0_1_2_xs%20650_Image%20credits%20-%20Tim%20Syfert.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	4697

Animal rescue? Met any raccoons? Orphaned kits and attic-squatters (who don't care to be evicted and rehoused) are common I hear.

As to levelling up, no, one post won't do it, but you have made a good start. You should see this article http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/7...ls-system.html
    plastic pant fanciers - ADISC.org
    Plastic pant group: founded and promptly neglected by yours truly - feel free to join and add to it! On my to-do list is promoting and expanding the group: there are lots of us! My current default is the sturdy, bulletproof AMG square-cut ugly-as-sin heavy-duty with side-snaps

Buy AMG Deluxe Snap-On Incontinence Pants from Canada at Well.ca - Free Shipping

I had quite a collection of others but they mysteriously all shrunk! How odd! So I found them new homes... where they are happy and well-cared for, air dried and kept away from bleach and baby oil.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 14-Jun-2011 at 22:43.

Hey Racc,
    Only Raccoon I've met is you - and it was an enlightening experience

Now you're talking old school. I used to own a Linn Sondek LP12 with an Itok air-bearing arm and a Troika MC cartridge (previous to that I did actually own the Rega 3 with a weird but great-sounding SME arm!) and flogged the lot together with my 200+ collection of played-once, ziplock-sealed LPs for peanuts when the writing was truly on the wall for vinyl. I miss all of that kit to this day.

I replaced most of the rare recordings I had with digital remasters - and the ones I couldn't I still have on tape - but it still depresses me to think how I just practically gave them away. Oh, well.

These days I play with Conrad Johnson (ACT3 Pre, Premier 350 Power), B&W 801s, and some pretty good digital stuff from the (now defunct and lamented) Counterpoint Corp.

And my track bike is blue too! Who woulda thunk it?

Will join the group - this is where my PRIMARY interest lies

Thanks for the kind words.

L8R

My pleasure to meet you; wow your old turntable setup takes me back... The English mags in the 80's very much concentrated on the front end and putting half your money there; North America treated speakers as the be all nd end all. I had a linn experience... My first job back home led to a $300 loss-leader all Akai system (this was the early 80's.)

I tweaked it and fiddled, trying every possible speaker placement (except hanging,) and as my only source was vinyl I spent a lot of time with mats to isolate speaker feedback (bought stands,) motor hum... and upgraded cartridges: that was a mind-blowing step. I wasn't at all ready for the jump in sound! I ended up with a Grado GTE+6, upgraded static mat, and a mix of hard foam and carpet (6"high" under the turntable feet) and $200 worth of mains transformer to clean the mains hum. (Eventually the 2-way Akai paper cones got attic-stored and replaced by Mission 70 Mark 2's which had - the then new and revolutionary polypropylene drivers!!)

Then I made a mistake... I went and auditioned an all Lynn LP12-based system... and came out crying: my tweaked and upgraded system sounded like a transistor radio all over again!