Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever had a time you thought you would need to wear, not because you wanted to?

Default Ever had a time you thought you would need to wear, not because you wanted to?

So a few days ago I got food poisoning and it was not getting any better or worse so if it continued a day longer I was going to see my doctor. Knowing such situation I thought I would need to wear one to my appointment.

I don't want to ever become reliant on diapers, but sometimes you feel you don't have a choice and could be sorry if you chose not to wear.

Anyone else had such experience before?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy0397 View Post
    when i went to thorpe park last year
    I've thought about wearing to a theme park before, nothing is worse then needing to get out of a long line.

Quote Originally Posted by tmann300 View Post
    I've thought about wearing to a theme park before, nothing is worse then needing to get out of a long line.
    I wasn't talking about the lines lol, that too though. i went on colossus, stealth, nemesis inferno (named right?), Saw, and a couple of others, THAT is what i'm talking about you know what new ride at Alton towers *shudders*. i'm not gonna give away the "surprise" there...

I wasn't talking about the lines lol, that too though. i went on colossus, stealth, nemesis inferno (named right?), Saw, and a couple of others, THAT is what i'm talking about you know what new ride at Alton towers *shudders*. i'm not gonna give away the "surprise" there...
    Oh I live in the US so I have not been to that theme park, but it looks amazing anyways. I just try to not to drink as much if I ma at a theme park to avoid the situation all together. Probably not the best idea..but what can I do? hah

Is it that new ride thirteen. Looks proper scary to me as well....

Quote Originally Posted by tkuk View Post
    Is it that new ride thirteen. Looks proper scary to me as well....
    it is. i wont give it away, go to it, seriously. you will piss yourself. its one of those rides...

I've never been to Alton Towers before, did the fright night at Universal Studios in Orlando last year, oh my god.......proper scary, I almost needed diapers!!!

Supersam1223

it is. i wont give it away, go to it, seriously. you will piss yourself. its one of those rides...
    Will I really? I went on stealth without my expression changing (in fact I looked bored in the picture), didn't jump once in the saw horror maze, had a leisurely conversation about sports on x no way out. Will I really piss myself?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Spearmint

There hasn't been a time where I've absolutely NEEDED them, but certainly times where I wish I'd had them. Last summer, when we went on vacation, we were on a train from Greenwich, Connecticut to Boston, and the train had to stop because of trees that collapsed on the power lines. We were on the train for like 8 hours total, and I absolutely CANNOT go in those bathrooms, and I didn't go before we left in the morning. Luckily, I have a bladder made of steel, so I was alright, but diapers would have been nice.