Thread: Adult nappies without the use of online. (U.K. only)

Default Adult nappies without the use of online. (U.K. only)

Does anyone know any solution of purchasing adult nappies without the pesky Paypal way. I've been to shops and found similar things but I'm looking for tab nappies.

Any suggestions would be a great help.

Last week at UK Lidl store they were selling supreme adult nappies. They are a bit thin but do the job, would recommend you pop down to lidl. In some store they are in the special offers isle but other they are next to the baby nappies

OK then, seems good. Will have to check it out sometime. Thanks for the suggestion. *gives you a cuddle*

yeah you should get them from Lidls

They look like that. Or go to a Medical store and have them order Tena Slip Maxi or something similar.

Thanks ScottishHusky. *Hugs you and smiles as your tail tickles me*

Hi Josh,

Once upon a time I managed to persuade a supplier to take cash (sent registered delivery) and I think I also used postal orders more than once.

If you can't get to a lidl, your only other choice will be a disability/mobility store - boots appear to have discontinued their tabbed nappies :-( - not that they were any good, but better than nout!

But yeah, check out a mobility store if you can!