Thread: I Luv Luvs!

Default I Luv Luvs!

I like all diapers, but I really love Luvs. And I especially love the old, crinkly, plastic-backed Luvs they made way back when.

I have memories of being 4 or 5 years old and wanting to wear diapers. When I was about 10 I found some stored at my grandmothers house, left over from a relative's visit. I "borrowed" them one by one until they were gone!

I first bought my own diapers when I was 14 or 15: I rode my bike the mile to the store and got a sample pack of Luvs Deluxe. They were amazingly thick and delightfully crinkly. I wore those same two diapers (without wetting) until they were in tatters.

I still wear occasionally, but the idea of wearing is more exciting than the reality. I can't stop buying diapers, but I rarely wear them anymore. I'm now more interested in being the career/sitter than an AB.

When I'm not running around buying more diapers than I'd ever have use for, I'm a pretty "normal" guy. I like to get outdoors for skiing, hiking, cycling, sailing, or just walking my dogs. I'm an Engineer which means I'm kind of nerdy, and I'm totally comfortable with that. I love animals, I love my friends, I love kids, and I pretty much love life.

Welcome to the forum Luvs I can call you that right?
    What kind of music do you like? Where do you go skiing? What race dogs have you got?