Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most UNLIKE DL/AB/TB thing you have done?

Default What is the most UNLIKE DL/AB/TB thing you have done?

After posting a poll of non-AB/DL/TB activities that ADISC members like to do, it seems that gaming is by far the most shared interest. I am still hoping that a few more may respond before the thread closes.

However, in the meantime, I was wondering as far as individual experiences go, "What experiences have you had that are the most UN - AB/DL/TB/etc?" --This could be extreme adventures, highly technical work, or just anything that would normally not be associated with your AB/TB/DL self.

For me, it has to be climbing mountains or hiking into canyons that relatively few others have the opportunity to go. --No, I haven't climbed Everest, but I have been to some really remote places that only experienced climbers or hikers should attempt. Perhaps secondly, my own non-babyish types of activities would probably be roping calves, breaking horses, or just "cowboy work" in general.

I just thought this might be a new twist that others (including myself) might be interested in sharing.

Motocross, I love riding motorcycles/dirtbikes I love seeing how high I can jump. Also I love cars, I like to see how everything fits to make it drive, my favorite cars are the '08 chevy camaro and the Nissan 350 Z.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I am a computer tech, jewelry designer and chef, play paintball, airsoft, bike body surf, rocketry and many other very non-baby things, probably the most will be my upcoming 3 months in Germany.

I helped a little kid potty-train. I feel so ashamed of myself!

SCUBA diving, tae kwon do, buliding things for use in a garden/allotment

I practice mixed martial arts. That's the starkest contrast I can think of compared to AB/DLism regarding my personal life. I can usually find a way to incorporate it into most other aspects of my daily-life. (Not that I do... lol)

---------- Post added at 03:06 ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine96 View Post
    I helped a little kid potty-train. I feel so ashamed of myself!
    This makes me wish I had the video of that Indian with the tear rolling down his eye... I think we're all a bit ashamed. lol jk

Well... I don't do much. I play Tennis :P I guess that's one :\

Cowboy-work? awesome!

This makes me wish I had the video of that Indian with the tear rolling down his eye... I think we're all a bit ashamed. lol jk
    haha.. by pure coincidence I saw it last night.. it was in some documentary. Got me laughing (because of the context) yesterday, and now again.

Me, getting into barfights with skinheads, moshpits. Backpacking, running a project and telling people what to do. Advisory work. Filling out tax-forms.. hey, you didn't ask for hobbies